• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Chelsea 2 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday 21st October | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

3_new-pic.jpg

Prediction
Chelsea 0-2 Arsenal

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
I don’t understand why Mikel doesn’t just start Zinchenko in midfield and play an actual left back. Especially as he’d be a perfect fit for the left 8 position. We’d instantly improve both in attack and defence.
Considering till the time partey is out
He can start zinchenko at 8
Tomiyasu at lb

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Fcuk that girl is annoying as hell.
You really shouldn't be allowed on the internet with so few braincells lol.
Tbf Arsenal fan TV paved the way for fan bellendary
Don Robbie has a fkin lot to answer for!! 🤣
Tbf she's probably just acting up to drive up attention for her 'other activities'.

And yes AFTV showed how to monetize idiocy

lomekian

Essays are my thing
We used a dusted Auba and lazy Laca to explain away our short comings in attack. Several hundred million later with a consistent manager recruiting and training players we're as bad if not worse than before. It's not good enough.
You miss last season?

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Zinchenko at 8 won't work. We want goals and assists from there like xhaka last season. Zinchenko doesn't provide that. He's more of a controller.
You don’t think Zinchenko can provide as many assists as Xhaka? We’ve used Fabio Vieira there and I think Zinny is better than him. Think of how many overloads we’d be able to create on the left side that would free up ode and saka for a switch to the right.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We’ve sacrificed a lot of directness in our passing for control, and as much as that has helped us at the back, it’s slowed us down tremendously going forward.

In addition to Raya jitters being a poor keeper, I think that is also deliberately done to create spaces in the opposition mid block. I’d be interested to see how this looks once we have TP5 back at six as our deepest passer next to Rice, allowing Zinchenko to push up and influence things higher up the pitch more.

Another thing I’ve seen and want to see more of, is the use of dribblers in our 8 positions. Smith Rowe and Trossard coming on against Chelsea gave them lots of problems as well.

Arteta has given us more variety in our play, an ability to go both short, long and dribble centrally, all in equal measure. But the balance and settled nature of our play, is still not there and it’s concerning yes.

It’s like we see the pieces of the puzzle, but the puzzle is not as put together as we like just yet. The question is, will we get it together in time?

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
Zinchenko at 8 won't work. We want goals and assists from there like xhaka last season. Zinchenko doesn't provide that. He's more of a controller.
I absolutely agree with you
But who do you prefer to play with the current squad
Partey is the choice but he is always missing big games

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
You don’t think Zinchenko can provide as many assists as Xhaka? We’ve used Fabio Vieira there and I think Zinny is better than him. Think of how many overloads we’d be able to create on the left side that would free up ode and saka for a switch to the right.

I absolutely agree with you
But who do you prefer to play with the current squad
Partey is the choice but he is always missing big games

Yes I don't think zinchenko will provide assists. He's never been that sort of a player for me. If he's playing mid he's a double pivot 6 (which he does for Ukraine if I'm not wrong) and not an 8. He doesn't have great g/a stats even while playing for city as well.

In our current situation with how dysfunctional our attack is looking, I'd like to switch and don't mind breaking Ødegaard - saka link up which anyway isn't doing much with Ødegaard not in form.

I'll try Ødegaard at left 8 and havertz at right 8 (seems more comfortable coming from the right based on his past)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom