• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Chelsea 2 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday 21st October | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

3_new-pic.jpg

Prediction
Chelsea 0-2 Arsenal

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

These are the kind of games where you take the point and realise you were very very lucky to even get a point.

No team wins every game in this league. So we can’t expect that however I need the performance to be WAY better. Thought Tomiyasu was brilliant when he came on.

Artemis

This is a game we should have won. It's that simple. Chelsea are not a good team.

I really don't like the Raya. I'm done with him. His appalling performances are costing us. No idea why he's still in the first team.

I keep saying this but Nketiah is awful at decision making. He really shouldn't even be in this squad.

Jorginho is declining fast.

Fabregasm

Chelsea had plenty of open chances against us on counters.... They were firmly control in 2nd half till the Sanchez mistake... I do not get the narrative of many here that Chelsea being terrible in 2nd half.

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
Both were crap. My Rice at 8 isn’t looking too good, he looked lost today.

Until next time.

Rice at 8 needs to get binned until you construct a midfield where it makes more sense. You can't play a defensive DM with Rice at 8, it's too much.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Sent this to my dad...

mbapp%C3%A9sob-celebration-cry.gif

...great day for young Riou, great ****ing day!

Glad I don’t have to get peppered by few friends that support them. It was looking long for us at a point.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
We move. Looked much better with Rice in the 6 role. Should have started the match with a double pivot of Rice and Jorginho.

SuperGoon

Lost A Bet And Now He’s A Top G

Player:Saka
We got more than we deserved to be honest. Two moments of magic when ideally it was not our best day.

Raya really making Ramsdale's arguments for him the past three games.
Trossard deserves to start. I wouldn't even mind placing him in the no.9 see how it works out.
Zinchenko deserves to be dropped for Tomiyasu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in Leeds’ 18 year old midfielder Archie Gray [Fabrizio Romano]

Kia Joorabchian has claimed striker Joshua Zirkzee is pushing towards a move to Arsenal [Corriere dello Sport]

Arsenal have moved on from midfielder Martin Zubimendi and are targeting other players in the position instead [HITC]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom