• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Chelsea 2 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday 21st October | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

3_new-pic.jpg

Prediction
Chelsea 0-2 Arsenal

Plutarch

That was a very disappointing performance from us, I'm not sure why. No one seemed to be playing at their best. At least we showed some good fighting spirit to emerge with a draw.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
He's been terrible but people are still going with the lazy narrative that he controls games. We had no control at any point with him on the pitch.

He certainly doesn't control games, that's for sure. I'd argue he does add potential moments of brilliance that unlock defenses but it hasn't been regularly enough recently to justify the defensive frailties + his tendency to turn the ball over.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Don't think we where at it at all today and that's probably as well as Chelsea could play at the moment so I'm very happy to get the point from what it looked like being at 2-0.

Being greedy actually a bit gutted we couldn't sneak the win but a good draw in the circumstances. Onto the next one.

Jasinho

This striker situation is really coming to haunt us now. When Jesus is having a poor game the drop off after him to Nketiah/Havertz/Trossard is so big that its hard to see us get goals a decent amount of times with a #9 sub. Could even argue that Jesus isn't that great of a 9 either and will have lots of poor games. We need to make a proper 9 our main target when we dip into the transfer market again cause we've been lacking in this department since Aubamayang became sh*.

Buhry

Established Member

This striker situation is really coming to haunt us now. When Jesus is having a poor game the drop off after him to Nketiah/Havertz/Trossard is so big that its hard to see us get goals a decent amount of times with a #9 sub. Could even argue that Jesus isn't that great of a 9 either and will have lots of poor games. We need to make a proper 9 our main target when we dip into the transfer market again cause we've been lacking in this department since Aubamayang became sh*.

I was saying in the summer we probably wouldn' win the league without a cf that can score closer to 20 goals, people said ''City won the league without a striker'' well we aren't city and we aren't 2010 spain, we need a striker.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Well, that was the definition of a draw that feels like a win.

Mikel needs to go away, sit in a darkened room with these guys for a while and wake them the **** up.

baccy_man

Established Member
Going by the last three or four game Raya is not any better than Ramsdale, so I don't see the point of bringing him into the team,
This was another game that we started slow and gave the ball away a lot I would like to see the ball being moved quicker we are hanging on to the ball too long and getting put under pressure,
It was good that we managed to get a draw out of the game other teams around us will probably drop points through the season so we have not done too much harm by drawing.

Ljonin

Btw before the last two games I would’ve ripped your hand off for 4 points against City and then Chelsea away.
Context is everything tho and when you also throw in a draw agains Spuds, it’s definitely not great or title winning form. Still not a disaster, but not great by any means.

We struggle to create this season again, just like Artetas first two seasons

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again to win title you dont concede goals from error.

This season it seem we take it to another level im getting tired of it teams doing nothing and they score against us ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom