• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players you’re glad we didn’t sign…

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Don’t think he would’ve moved the needle for us. Özil was a better signing.

Ah ok yeah if it’s either or then yeah Özil all day. I thought it was a why not both ting.

Reactions: A_G

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Mudryk goes without saying. Mount was apparently our primary target and it looks we where fortunate to miss out on him as well although we landed the booby prize instead :lol:

In recent years guys like Edouard, Daka, Soumare, Berge and Roca where all flavour of the month at certain points. We didn't miss out on anything with any of them.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Didn't Joey Barton say we wanted to sign him once, then he got in a fight with Gervinho and the deal was taken of the table.

That's why the forehead one will always be a bit of a legend in my eyes, stopped that awful thing happening!

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

It’s interesting to wonder which players we didn’t sign whose careers petered out afterwards, that would have had successful careers had they come here.

Or alternatively, what players we signed that turned out to be duds that may have been great had they gone elsewhere.

At the elite level the margins are so fine… can’t help but feel like there were so many players that didn’t unlock their next level because a move fell through, or they never found the right environment, etc.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We would have cooked with Higuain
The cooking:
broccoli-vegetable-dish-food-meal-plant.jpeg

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I have two names that spring to mind. Funnily enough, they both end up being Liverpool players. The first is Christian Benteke. He scored a ton of goals for Villa and looked like the reincarnation of Drogba. But he is also the player who first introduced me to Non-Penalty Goals. He moved to Liverpool, and all his goals dried up. Unfortunately, you can't just live off set pieces and penalties forever.

The next is Nuri Sahin. Wenger tried to sign him on three separate occasions. Thankfully it failed every time. When he finally got his move to the Premier League, he looked utterly out of his depth.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That kid Malcom. Filthy YouTube comps plus he looked like Nas.

I was all in January 2018 when we went on that mini spend spree but what a f*cking bullet we dodged there.

Guy was at Zenit a year later :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom