• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brentford 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday 25th November | KO: 17:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksarp

I'll be looking for gitters from the back with the change in keepers. Going from Raya's proactive play progression and recognition to Ramsdale reactive version. Hopefully the backline isn't unsettled by that. Comms will be key!

SuperMikel

A calm and collected individual.
I am just hoping farmer Mik doesn’t bore us to death and we get 3 points. I think we will win this but it will be a dull affair of turgid agrarian football.
I think the WWE is on at the same time as the game.

Watch that if your looking for entertainment.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I am just hoping farmer Mik doesn’t bore us to death and we get 3 points. I think we will win this but it will be a dull affair of turgid agrarian football.
It won't matter because you will already have bored us to death with your one-note copy-paste posting before the game even starts.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
It won't matter because you will already have bored us to death with your one-note copy-paste posting before the game even starts.
Good. I get bored to death by your cr.p manager so you can suffer to; misery loves company

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
I want all Arsenal players for succeed. I can't understand why some Arsenal players get so much hate. If they succeed, Arsenal succeeds. If Arsenal succeeds my week feels a lot better. I know it's just football, but it makes me happy.
No fan wants it but its upto the club.They went on to sign players like cedric vieira havertz.
How can they expect the fans to cheer if they are taking the club backwards??
Fans spend their hard earned money/emotions to watch a game..who would enjoy watching havertz with his current form??

Farzad Stoned

We just are seeing a Premier League that lacks flair and technical players completely; and conversely has also taken the hard clean sliding challenges out of the game. So we are left with a bunch of athletic, lung merchants playing rigid, well drilled but joyless football

Farzad Stoned

Tough fixture ahead but i feel we will nick it. Excellent opportunity here

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Chance to go top of the league? Yeah seen this before, big loss or draw imo.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This will show me exactly how personal the refs/VAR took our statement, and how the rest of our season could go.

Chance for Arsenal to go top of the league, very tricky (and at night) away game with a up for it crowd...perfect chance for the officials to screw us, tbh.

ASIF

Just saw city vs pool for 45 mins hoping for a draw or a pool win..I ll take the draw n run.Hope the boys are up for it like we fans are to go top of the league..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom