• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brentford 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday 25th November | KO: 17:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
This will be a tough game compared to last season I feel. They are picking up form (3 wins before Liverpool game and they played well despite losing 3-0 and we don't have Allison)

But again it will be too costly to drop points. We need to win. Hopefully Ødegaard and even Jesus is back.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Is raya allowed to play? Cannot drop trossard now even if Eddie is back.

Raya/Ramsdale
White - Saliba - Gabriel - Zinchenko
Rice
Havertz - Ødegaard
Saka - Trossard - Martinelli

This is my preferred 11 but I feel Mikel will go with Jorginho instead of havertz.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Havertz on the bench?

Arsenal Fan Tv Party Hard GIF by AFTV

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Would be nice to have Jesus and Ødegaard both back for this.

They will be baying for blood after Liverpool tore them to shreds.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I could see a 0-1 win with a second half goal. They are stubborn, we are not that creative so I feel like it will look like we nicked it, but largely end up containing any threat they have.

Tough game though.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Tough game could see 1-1, but i think we will nick it 2-1 if we get Ode and Jesus back and he doesn’t start Kai or Eddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom