• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brentford 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday 25th November | KO: 17:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Game will still be 90 mins as per premier league guidelines, thus cannot be a ‘quick’ 3-1. Thanks.

Quick 2 goals during some point in the first half, one more in the 2nd half and then a consolation goal for Brentford in extended injury time?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Brentford, AKA the bees, have shown both spunk and balls since claiming their place in the first league of English football.
Won’t be an easy one this, Clifton

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Jesus and Ode back, hopefully Trossard in midfield instead of the gimp and it's in the bag

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really need to take our chances here of course our chances of a win will increase if G.Jesus and Ødegaard are ready. Also Raya cant play right? Because he on loan

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Haven't been impressed by Brentford this season. We beat them with a rotated team in the cup, full team we'll have way too much for them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Live footage of Uncle Machy enduring another glorious week of Artetaboll.
Arteta ball this season

Excited Wake Up GIF by Originals

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This won't be easy. They have good athletes and always look like a threat. Hopefully everyone is fit after the internationals and fingers crossed Ramsdale (or other GK) keeps a clean sheet.

Halcyon Daze

From a high level, I’m sensing Brentford are in a comfortable position right now with their overall stature and league position, which could be damaging for them. The fear of the unknown and pluckiness doesn’t appear to be as convincing as previous seasons (I get the reasons). They can always pick up results, but you just feel more confident going there as time goes on. I’m surprisingly relaxed and expect nothing less than a relatively comfortable win.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We have to take our chances when they come.

I want to see us switch it up, between patient build up and direct play. When we look to be more vertical in between our patience in possession, we can really catch teams unawares. I see those vertical passes from the likes of Saliba, Jorginho, Zinchenko, through central areas, it really creates spaces in good areas really quickly.

Switch up our attacking approach from time to time, and we can create the openings we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom