• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brentford 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday 25th November | KO: 17:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Sums up how garbage a third of our fanbase is now.

Get’s upset when we score a late goal that takes us to the top of the league cause it doesn’t suit his agenda. lol. That’s not even an Arsenal fan. That’s self obsession. Like a lot of the people on this board.

About as representative of a third of our fanbase as Astrid Wett is representative of a third of the Chelsea fanbase.

There are a lot of peculiar posts on internet forums in general but that’s just the human condition. What you get a huge amount of here is the “look at me” posts where someone takes a position on something mainly for attention seeking purposes. It’s probably good for their mental health at the end of the day.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Where’s the Lens thread? @Oxeki

200.gif

ptrcopp

The way we were playing, either as a result of strategy or force by Brentford, game was crying out for Havertz. It was exactly the kind of goal we scored through Xhaka last season.

Those kind of balls into the box were being played in all game and they either weren’t attacked.

Sometimes it feels like Arteta isn’t making those small calls correct at the moment.

However, we won and I am thrilled we are top of the league. Reading this forum you’d think we should be winning every game by a distance. Worth remembering 15th months ago we would have been happy to be finishing 4th. We have played some difficult games so far this season and entering an easier run. Same can’t be said for Sp**s, Liverpool or City

Biggest thing for me was Rice. He was advancing the ball much quicker than has has in that deeper role than before. If it continues, hopefully we will need Partey less.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I think a lot of our fans are behaving quite entitled and ungrateful. Why not just enjoy the ride and hate on our rivals rather than the manager and certain players of ours?

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

View attachment 19978

"Arsenal £500,000 a week Starboy Bukayo Saka is 'too good' to celebrate with his teammates after late win over Brentford, instead he aggressively grabs poor Arsenal fan by the head"

...read the full article from our new head writer Rich1990, on the Daily Mail website.

I'd much rather be mobbed by the fans than get dogpiled by giants like Magalhães & Saliba :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom