• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brentford 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday 25th November | KO: 17:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

abalatadalat

No fan wants it but its upto the club.They went on to sign players like cedric vieira havertz.
How can they expect the fans to cheer if they are taking the club backwards??
Fans spend their hard earned money/emotions to watch a game..who would enjoy watching havertz with his current form??

At least today, Havertz was worth it.

Go Gunners!

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
If you don’t care enough to actually watch your team when they’re doing great but somehow do have the time/energy to go online and complain about how bad the wins are, I think you’re doing ‘sports fan’ kind of wrong.

Like, it’s supposed to be fun, man. If you aren’t having fun when we’re at the top of the league maybe find a different hobby that you do enjoy.
But they have hobbies. @Tom Mix named them above:lol:

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
I'm a Red Wings man myself, and despite our mediocrity, we've beaten Boston once more than the Rags this season and twice more than anyone else...
My man!
I finally feel able to emerge from my hockey hibernation now that we have a mediocre team again as opposed to the steaming garbage heap that’s followed our playoff run. Let’s Go Wings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom