• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brentford 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday 25th November | KO: 17:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moviegooner

BFG strikes to seal the win!

You could see Havertz was on fire when he came on His first touch was something I haven't seen from him this season. So happy for him. Go on Kai let's carry this onto the next game!

Ramsdale's return wasn't very good. He wasn't terrible but he's making the mistakes like last and this season. Arteta's reaction wasn't to pleasing..

Controlled the game, string in midfield, dominant. Only thing that's needs to get better is penetration/ creating chances. We do that in other games but needs to be more consistent.

What a great weekend!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
True, I think those two situations you mention are probably as high as penalties.

Other than that, they couldnt even counter attack enough tonight. We shut them down nicely for most of the game.
Yes its were very big big chances rice and Zinchinko not clearing it off linr and its goal. They really didnt build an attack apart from that

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We
If that don't give him some kick start then its not great sign he desperately needed something to ease the pressure now all he need to do the same
I’m managing expectations, it would be unusual for this kind of switch to be flicked so easily.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Brentford are just another Newcastle and Everton when we face them. But its a tactic that other teams will copy as well, because it shuts us down majorly. I expect this type of stuff from Fulham, Villa, West Ham, United, Everton, etc... this season.

I liked what I saw in the first 15 minutes. It was more risky football due to our verticality, but it really cut them apart and had them scrambling a whole lot. I think had the Trossard goal been rightly allowed, this would have been a different game altogether.

I think Arteta knows that we need to change the pace of our game to get better control of it. Get that early goal to push the game state into our favour.

Arson Finger

Huge win to scrape out. Lack of end product a bit concerning but Brentford also defended really, really well.

Happy for Havertz.

Ramsdale was good in the 2nd half after being shocking in the first half.

Doesn’t happen often so I’ll say that young ref was very good. He didn’t draw the lines on the weird VAR and was in control otherwise and no weird calls at all. Nice ro also see a referee from West Sussex instead of ‘grew up 2 minutes from Old Trafford, family has season tickets’.
Ref's name is Tim Robinson. I don't think he should leave.
57b772da9f708951b306950288bc27c0ba-itysl.jpg

quattro

unless Raya is injured I don't expect to see Ramsdale starting in the prem again. you could just feel that the defenders were not confident passing back to him and just tried to make do with what they had and pass forward and sideways the best they could when the ball was in our half.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really difficult to say lot about this performance we look leggy at 2nd half because international break most players don't have much time to recover.

So to get 3 points against Brentford away from home just take it performance not important

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I missed the first half abd the second half was a dull and hard watch apart from two bits of quick play. Well done to Havertz for the rescue mission. That header was easier to mess up than the free one he had earlier in the season. We won when a point or worst looked more likely. I might comment on the details later but gor now, we're top of the table. COYG.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Saliba and Gabriel are just a brick ****ing wall, only **** that gets created against us now is from our own mistakes...no one gets past our defence on their own.

Rice is massive for us too, but our 2 CBs are unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom