• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brentford 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday 25th November | KO: 17:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Exactly. Last season, as good as we were, we may have lost this game given the way it went. Keep a clean sheet and hope for a late winner is the better strategy all the time than keep trying to score, then get caught in a poor defensive shape in transition to concede. I prefer that we keep not conceding goals and win like this cause at the end of the season IF we win the league, no one would care.
The commitment to play at a certain pace in games where the opposition sit back is a big part of it. I saw Arsenal fans say that it kills any momentum that we try to build when we take time to throw the ball in or take a corner but it appears to be purposeful.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He really make right decision but his shot was too weak he couldn't pass to saka because Brentford player surely blocking it. But his shot was so s**t
The shot was just as difficult as the pass, but if he succeeds in the pass then it’s an easy finish for Saka.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Keep thinking that Toney at the end of all those crosses could be a game changer, we got some dangerous crosses in but there is no presence in the box

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

lol I celebrate like the top left all the time. Just roll my eyes after Arsenal profit after 80+ minutes of bullshit.
@Trilly had the right idea. Sleep 90% of it and watch us scramble a win at the end. Most of our games are the same

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I haven’t watched in months just read the thread, check the stats on Twitter.

I like that we’re top of the table but I just can’t do it anymore.
I always have it on but has about 20% of my attention while I'm doing other stuff mostly family things

Tom Mix

Oh god people are so cool and blase here.... don't watch games but then get on a website to discuss the game they haven't seen with other guys who haven't watched it either....how post-modern cool is that?

Maybe spend less time picking your noses and scratching your as sholes and you'll have time to watch the games. They're more exciting, believe me.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Oh god people are so cool and blase here.... don't watch games but then get on a website to discuss the game they haven't seen with other guys who haven't watched it either....how post-modern cool is that?

Maybe spend less time picking your noses and scratching your as sholes and you'll have time to watch the games. They're more exciting, believe me.

Or, we could just continue to allow different opinions and not get upset about somebody else’s.

Melquiades

If you don’t care enough to actually watch your team when they’re doing great but somehow do have the time/energy to go online and complain about how bad the wins are, I think you’re doing ‘sports fan’ kind of wrong.

Like, it’s supposed to be fun, man. If you aren’t having fun when we’re at the top of the league maybe find a different hobby that you do enjoy.

Tom Mix

Or, we could just continue to allow different opinions and not get upset about somebody else’s.
I'm not upset, I'm laughing. It is so pathetic to pretend you're not interested in Arsenal games on an Arsenal website. Like I'm not interested in belly dancing or potholing so I don't go onto belly dancing and potholing websites every day to explain to people why I find their activities utterly boring.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I'm not upset, I'm laughing. It is so pathetic to pretend you're not interested in Arsenal games on an Arsenal website. Like I'm not interested in belly dancing or potholing so I don't go onto belly dancing and potholing websites every day to explain to people why I find their activities utterly boring.

Nah you upset but it’s ok. The ones that don’t care scroll past and keep it moving lol.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
@A_G must be in a bad state tonight. His enemy, the german, scores the winner.

Plus he backed Trossard in midfield HARD after his Youtube tactics twinks told him how great he'd be there.

I did say Trossard lacks the physicality and stamina to play there, but he didn't listen to me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom