• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brentford 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday 25th November | KO: 17:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I saw this stat before the game and looked into it. They've basically drawn loads.... against **** opposition too
They hard to beat off ball they basically one of best in league it helped us yesterday Collins and Rico Henry were injured

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope in next few weeks we do try score some early goals to make opposition stop being passive the reason why we scored lot last season because we score early.

Last season against Brentford we scored early and Brentford game plan changed i know arteta want more control but early goal change things also we better team than last season managing the game

Tomb Bombadil

Worrying performance, too many games to count when we played like this.

Villa Park, Brighton and Anfield around the corner too...
We are great defensivly and this is one big part of the game. Worrying might be if you are Chelsea and playing great but loosing 4-1 and drawing 4-4...

And yes offensivly we are not so good at the moment. But there are some reasons:
  • We are missing Partey he can make the game faster
  • Ødegaard is out of form
  • Jesus was out some time, he's another caliber than Nketiah
  • Havertz is not clicking
  • New tactics: more on control
I really hope Ødegaard finds his form and Jesus stays fit and I think we would be looking much better.

Other option is we buy a striker or new 8 in january.

Less likely Partey is coming back strong or Havertz makes a hugh jump.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
I don’t understand what people are expecting, they had literally eight men behind the ball and sat really deep for practically the entire game.
They left no space behind and no space around the area, because they were also narrow the only thing you can do is go wide to drag players across or go backwards and get Rice or one of our fullbacks to carry the ball forwards to pull players out from the block, they force you to play like this.
We had very few opportunities to counter into space because they barely had any attacks and when they did they didn’t commit anybody forwards, apart from at the end, it was always three or four players at most.
They just sat back waiting to break up our attack and counter, the fact that they hardly got near our goal apart from when we were p*ssing about at the back is surely a good thing.
It was boring but it was boring because of Brentford, would you rather we just kept sloppily giving them the ball so they can attack and throw a few players forward to liven it up a bit?
One defeat in 24 home games against the rest of the league would suggest that other teams aren’t going there and blowing them away either, don’t forget but for some questionable line drawing we’d have scored earlier and they would have been forced to do something different in the second half.
It’s a good win, be happy.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
received_876533343778864.png

"Arsenal £500,000 a week Starboy Bukayo Saka is 'too good' to celebrate with his teammates after late win over Brentford, instead he aggressively grabs poor Arsenal fan by the head"

...read the full article from our new head writer Rich1990, on the Daily Mail website.

steppenwolf

Established Member
Both The Arsenal and The New York Rangers are Top of The League!

By far not the same ofc, but both need to manage it right. We have to be very very prudent swimming with the sharks we have to... Can Teta manage it?

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Sums up how garbage a third of our fanbase is now.

Get’s upset when we score a late goal that takes us to the top of the league cause it doesn’t suit his agenda. lol. That’s not even an Arsenal fan. That’s self obsession. Like a lot of the people on this board.

Week in week out acting this at full time sure, call them out, but overall that was just an absolutely terrible game to watch so I somewhat understand the reaction at the goal/full time.

wirey279

I don’t understand what people are expecting, they had literally eight men behind the ball and sat really deep for practically the entire game.
They left no space behind and no space around the area, because they were also narrow the only thing you can do is go wide to drag players across or go backwards and get Rice or one of our fullbacks to carry the ball forwards to pull players out from the block, they force you to play like this.
We had very few opportunities to counter into space because they barely had any attacks and when they did they didn’t commit anybody forwards, apart from at the end, it was always three or four players at most.
They just sat back waiting to break up our attack and counter, the fact that they hardly got near our goal apart from when we were p*ssing about at the back is surely a good thing.
It was boring but it was boring because of Brentford, would you rather we just kept sloppily giving them the ball so they can attack and throw a few players forward to liven it up a bit?
One defeat in 24 home games against the rest of the league would suggest that other teams aren’t going there and blowing them away either, don’t forget but for some questionable line drawing we’d have scored earlier and they would have been forced to do something different in the second half.
It’s a good win, be happy.
So that means every game we have played this season has been boring and that's always due to the opposition...I think the common theme is us not the opponents

bergholt

Sums up how garbage a third of our fanbase is now.

Get’s upset when we score a late goal that takes us to the top of the league cause it doesn’t suit his agenda. lol. That’s not even an Arsenal fan. That’s self obsession. Like a lot of the people on this board.

They’re youtubers, the entire gig is self obsession. Silly to pretend that random streamers are representative of the whole fan base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom