• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brentford 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday 25th November | KO: 17:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The biggest problem is chance creation. We were absolute poverty today with it regardless of how much control we had

Yeah.

We arent able to creating the openings we need, and we allow the opposition to reset their defence over and over again.

We need to be more incisive and clinical. Its one thing to pin teams back, but its more important to create proper openings from that pressure cooker situation.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Ramsdale - 7
Tomi - 6
Saliba - 6
Gabriel - 6
Zinchenko - 6
Rice - 8
Trossard - 5
Ødegaard - 5
Saka - 6
Jesus - 5
Martinelli 5
Yeah ramsdale was good but no one wants to be honest.

Him and Raya will always just have those clown moments tbh it’s kind of peak now for us at GK.

TriniGunner

As much as I’m convinced Timber is a good signing, do you think a defender would help in this situation? We need a goal.

The main issue here is that our team is set up horribly.
Timber was bought for these kinds of games. He takes the ball and carries it deep into the midfield with his runs thus forcing disorganisation in the midfield for the opposition and pushing them back. Defenders who are ball carriers are critical to breaking down low block teams or teams who have a good defensive shape.

Melquiades

Huge win to scrape out. Lack of end product a bit concerning but Brentford also defended really, really well.

Happy for Havertz.

Ramsdale was good in the 2nd half after being shocking in the first half.

Doesn’t happen often so I’ll say that young ref was very good. He didn’t draw the lines on the weird VAR and was in control otherwise and no weird calls at all. Nice ro also see a referee from West Sussex instead of ‘grew up 2 minutes from Old Trafford, family has season tickets’.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We
I’m not expecting much from Kai over the next couple of months, but this could give him enough breathing room to allow him to be a steady performer to find his feet at the club.
If that don't give him some kick start then its not great sign he desperately needed something to ease the pressure now all he need to do the same

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Brentford shouldn't have that higher Xg all thier Xg from Zinchenko and Ramsdale mistakes

True, I think those two situations you mention are probably as high as penalties.

Other than that, they couldnt even counter attack enough tonight. We shut them down nicely for most of the game.

Melquiades

Good kicks out, strong hands, had some very very good pinpoint passes through the middle a few times too.

Arteta is at fault for both of them being clowns now though, he’s created this mess.

He should have given away a goal on one of the worst blunders you’ll see by any keeper this season. When you have a moment like that it’s never a ‘good game’.

He did play well in the 2nd half but the first 45 was a clown show that we’re very lucky didn’t cost us.

sdotzdot

Established Member
He should have given away a goal on one of the worst blunders you’ll see by any keeper this season. When you have a moment like that it’s never a ‘good game’.

He did play well in the 2nd half but the first 45 was a clown show that we’re very lucky didn’t cost us.
Ramsdale or Raya, this has become what I expect from either of them so it doesn’t shock me anymore.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We need to do something centrally we can't keep on our wingers do make something someone need make runs from deep that how the goal came in 1st half too.

Also try shooting thst something we rarely do

Legend14

Established Member
He needs Partey. He's a much better player with Partey. As good as Rice is, we're still lacking in control of the midfield and Partey is very very good at control and passing.
Agreed, but the ship has likely sailed. Ødegaard will need to figure it out.

TriniGunner

Yeah.

We arent able to creating the openings we need, and we allow the opposition to reset their defence over and over again.

We need to be more incisive and clinical. Its one thing to pin teams back, but its more important to create proper openings from that pressure cooker situation.
We aren't controlling any football games without Partey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom