• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith-Rowe (Out: Pure Profit)

Malky

Established Member
West Ham could also be moving smart with this signing knowing a big offer could come in the summer for Paqueta - they’d already have a replacement.
If ESR goes there and stays fit he’ll be a big success, but I can’t see him achieving that here, especially with Arteta in charge.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Some of these players need an intervention. They should be pushing the club to accept these deals, not making it easy for them to reject them.

Wozman85

Should be playing for us, couldn't do any worse than what we've been witnessing lately. Always rated him, and would hate to see him go.
Makes you wonder whether Arteta genuinely does have his favourites who will play regardless of form?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don’t see Arteta agreeing to this. Not that he is gonna play him. But he loves hoarding players and let them use value and then cry about being short. This is where the club needs an actual football director to make decisions. Thank god for ffp forcing their hands

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mikel has properly made all these Hale Enders into his little b1tches, none of them seem to want to do anything ever ffs 😅

Happy he's staying I guess, but he seemingly won't play...so whatever.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Why you desperate for him to leave anyway? He’s a good player.

Because he's not going to play? I'd rather he get minutes ahead of Havertz and Trossard but it's not happening so the best thing for him and us is for him to get game time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Imo I don't mind him staying until summer but we can't keep doing this either play him or sell ESR obviously won't want to leave he Arsenal man

Goonger

Honestly, give the boy game time or let him leave. I'd say to him that you are getting the next half dozen or so starts, now is the time to prove your worthy.

I want to see this ESR back. If it's not to be with us let his talent go somewhere else.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom