• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,900
  • Views 251,566

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Prefer Tchouameni to Zubi all day long imo.

One from Sociedad I want is Kubo.

Rex knows what he’s talking about here lol Kubo is the jewel in their team and the player they always switch the ball to make something happen.

I’ve watched almost every Sociedad game this season and I’m not fully convinced by Zubimendi FWIW especially at the fees that are being quoted.

El Realista

Rex knows what he’s talking about here lol Kubo is the jewel in their team and the player they always switch the ball to make something happen.

I’ve watched almost every Sociedad game this season and I’m not fully convinced by Zubimendi FWIW especially at the fees that are being quoted.
But Arteta goes for players if they like them as persons. He wants pets not players. Zubi is Basque as well. Zinchenko, Raya, Willian and Havertz... All of them easy pets to control. Even Ødegaard could match this but at least he is a decent player. So I would not be surprised he goes for another "sí míster" average player.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We'd honestly have a better shot at Camavinga (secretly I'd prefer Camavinga aswell) and I really don't think they'd let him go either. That's similar to the kind of CM I want though.

Camavinga starts more and is younger.

Tchouameni at 24 may honestly be on the table.

HattoriHanzo

It will be CM, LB and attacker without departures.
I expect Ramsdale, Partey, Elneny, Cedric, Nketiah, Nelson to go.
I don’t have a clue how much Arsenal can earn from these players departing.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom