• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,410
  • Views 221,447

lomekian

Essays are my thing
We'd honestly have a better shot at Camavinga (secretly I'd prefer Camavinga aswell) and I really don't think they'd let him go either. That's similar to the kind of CM I want though.
I would too, but Camavinga is more important to Madrid. Don't really think either are viable unless they force a move.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Will be an interesting Summer. Several players on loan who could generate funds. Several others in the squad who may well depart, but almost all of the core should remain in place. But yeah, Ramsdale, Kiwior, Tierney, Taveres, Lokonga, Patino, Eleneny, Jorginho, Partey, Nelson, Vieira, Nketiah and even Trossard and ESR could all be possible departures without losing a single first 11 player.

Unless the kids are smashing it in training I expect a versatile defender, a couple of midfielders and a forward to come in, almost regardless of departures

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Why would we spend 100m on CF if the current 9thbplace Italian team that not amongst the top 10 scorers in the league. Also considering one of. The top scorers in Serie Trash league is a 37 year old Giroud.

For that amount money we could sign a Proven PL striker. My preferences would be:

1. Watkins
2. Toney
3. Isak
4. Solanke

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why would we spend 100m on CF if the current 9thbplace Italian team that not amongst the top 10 scorers in the league. Also considering one of. The top scorers in Serie Trash league is a 37 year old Giroud.

For that amount money we could sign a Proven PL striker. My preferences would be:

1. Watkins
2. Toney
3. Isak
4. Solanke

I’d personally go:

1. Solanke
2. Toney
3. Isak
4. Watkins

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I’d personally go:

1. Solanke
2. Toney
3. Isak
4. Watkins

The more I watch Watkins the more convinced I become by him tbh. He does so much work for that Villa attack, absolutely ****s on the other 3 in terms of overall contribution IMO.

I do get he's probably too similar to Jesus though and probably not what you want if you want something different. He's also 28, not the youngest guy around.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom