• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Liverpool | Sunday 4th February | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_GettyImages-73966850-1.jpg

Screenshot-20240201-132557.png

Screenshot-20240201-132611.png

Screenshot-20240201-132624.png

Screenshot-20240201-132650.png

Screenshot-20240201-132710.png

Screenshot-20240201-132725.png

Screenshot-20240201-132740.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool

Screenshot-20240201-133017.png

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ex- United and Ex-Pool players piling on other teams. Standard practice and boring to watch.

Gary Linekar (even though a Spud) is a far better pundit than all of them

MOTD has managed to clear Sky now even though it was miles behind a decade ago

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
MOTD has managed to clear Sky now even though it was miles behind a decade ago
Managed to clear them by staying on their mediocre level while Sky turned into a smelly meme factory.

Poverty punditry and commentary, worse than German these days. If you're not insightful at least be entertaining, bein sports sometimes get it but a lot of cringe there as well.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I know what he means and I understand you being charitable to it but when you actually look at what he said its Clownshow Carragher with a hot take I'm afraid, there's no way the result was more important for City than us.

Say Liverpool won yesterday and City win both their games in hand, City would be two points off with KDB back (not a disaster) and we'd be 8 off (complete disaster and 99% out of the title race). Even if they got a win and draw from those two you'd back City to make up 4 points on this overachieving Liverpool side.

You get no real insight from any of those clowns on Sky tbh, I don't bother watching them at all. I didn't watch but I heard MOTD did a lot more to actually analyse what happened in the game.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
You get no real insight from any of those clowns on Sky tbh, I don't bother watching them at all. I didn't watch but I heard MOTD did a lot more to actually analyse what happened in the game.
MOTD did a good job in the short time they had. Danny Murphy and Shay Given both spot on and Murphy especially was very generous in his praise. You'd think he was a fan of ours tbh.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard

Imagine if Arteta celebrated in front of the fourth official like a rabid dog lol

Compared to some stuff this guy pulled out the last couple of years, that Teta's celebration was pretty tame?

The guy was on a proper wind-up vs Norwich? Broke his glasses and almost cut his face? The fuk?

But not gonna lie I've been watching Teta's celebration all morning crying of laughter. After that wife-sharing comment and that celebration, I grew to respect him more.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Clearly bitter but I can see what he means *assuming* City wins tonight puts them above us on GD and assuming they win their other game in hand they'll be above everyone. Also probably based on how City usually finish seasons. A lot of assumptions going on but I can see why he'd say this.

City dropping points tonight changes everything though.
Brentford have got Toney back now and they're at home. Imagine if they draw!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I'm surprised no one has asked the only interesting thing in regards to the celebrations.... did Ødegaard manage to take a decent photograph? After all, it's going on MacFarlane's mantelpiece, unless Carragher wants to buy it...
Stuart can be cheeky in socials, I hope he posts the picture that Ode took and tags Carragher.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
This one requires the input of experts i.e @Farzad Stoned & @Morning_woody.

One's a sugar daddy extraordinaire, the other's life reads like a scene out of Stevie Wonder's part-time lover :lol:

I am a big fan of reverse cowgirl and girl on top. Why? I work damn hard to pay her bills and mine, hell if she is going to lay there like a pillow princess and have me do all the work in bed to. The kid is no two minute man at my level of experience D control is not the issue but load management so to speak. There is a point where you do it too long; like a great composer you want to build to a great finish without tiring the audience.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I am a big fan of reverse cowgirl and girl on top. Why? I work damn hard to pay her bills and mine, hell if she is going to lay there like a pillow princess and have me do all the work in bed to. The kid is no two minute man at my level of experience D control is not the issue but load management so to speak. There is a point where you do it too long; like a great composer you want to build to a great finish without tiring the audience.

You really could've stopped there & I would simply acknowledge you as a cultured deity among men :lol:

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Compared to some stuff this guy pulled out the last couple of years, that Teta's celebration was pretty tame?

The guy was on a proper wind-up vs Norwich? Broke his glasses and almost cut his face? The fuk?

But not gonna lie I've been watching Teta's celebration all morning crying of laughter. After that wife-sharing comment and that celebration, I grew to respect him more.
What wife-sharing comment? 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom