• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Liverpool | Sunday 4th February | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_GettyImages-73966850-1.jpg

Screenshot-20240201-132557.png

Screenshot-20240201-132611.png

Screenshot-20240201-132624.png

Screenshot-20240201-132650.png

Screenshot-20240201-132710.png

Screenshot-20240201-132725.png

Screenshot-20240201-132740.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool

Screenshot-20240201-133017.png

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
You really could've stopped there & I would simply acknowledge you as a cultured deity among men :lol:
Before anyone criticizes me be sugar daddy remember it is part of my shia religion. We invented temporary marriages the greatest addition to a really stupid deal. I am just being a good shia

Sanis

Usually I don‘t watch/listen to British pundits, but when I did, I was really surprised how bad it was, especially that duo of Arsenal haters. Now I watch analysis by polish experts on Viaplay and it’s very professional, no bias, credit where its due, as well as criticism. It’s all about football, not some personal grudge because you were outplayed by Arsenal players during your time as a player.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Usually I don‘t watch/listen to British pundits, but when I did, I was really surprised how bad it was, especially that duo of Arsenal haters. Now I watch analysis by polish experts on Viaplay and it’s very professional, no bias, credit where its due, as well as criticism. It’s all about football, not some personal grudge because you were outplayed by Arsenal players during your time as a player.

The only decent person on there was the commentator- Peter Drury I think his name is. I could listen to him all day

Sky as a broadcaster is awful. You should see their news channel- it's just pure tabloid sensationalism. Some unfortunate person gets murdered and they're like "look at this photo of her coming out of the supermarket. Little did she know that she would be DEAD in two hours" They love it.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I will never, ever understand or respect people who put down others because they are enthusiastic. You're putting down a virtue. Enthusiasm is a requisite for a well-lived life. The only time I'll understand and respect putting down someone because they're happy is if their happiness is based on an immoral action, which winning a football match clearly ****ing isn't.

Sanis

The only decent person on there was the commentator- Peter Drury I think his name is. I could listen to him all day

Sky as a broadcaster is awful. You should see their news channel- it's just pure tabloid sensationalism. Some unfortunate person gets murdered and they're like "look at this photo of her coming out of the supermarket. Little did she know that she would be DEAD in two hours" They love it.
Yeah, I meant Sky, they are truly awful.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I’ve stopped watching post game , pre game analysis. A while back.
Completely agree. I live in the USA and like everything the yanks destroy sports with too much fluff, hype, and just sheer nonsense. The most enjoyable games i watch are the La Liga games in Spanish where i only understand 30-50 percent of what they say. ESPN is the worst of all here in America, all graphics and bad comedy routines.

They are just giving the brainless idiocracy that is global, post social media man the bells and whistles he needs to continually stimulate his goldfish attention span

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I will never, ever understand or respect people who put down others because they are enthusiastic. You're putting down a virtue. Enthusiasm is a requisite for a well-lived life. The only time I'll understand and respect putting down someone because they're happy is if their happiness is based on an immoral action, which winning a football match clearly ****ing isn't.

I can only imagine it's either personal insecurity or problems people are projecting. Like you I'm simply baffled by this whole "how dare you be so happy" narrative, like are we seriously attacking people for enjoying things now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom