• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I hope Chelsea's FFP problems haven't affected Pocchettino's funds to buy fresh lemons to his office. It looks like things are becoming quite sour, so there is a bigger need for them to absorb all the negativity.

At least that Gusto guy seems like a great buy.

GCN4TaLWIAAzqXU.jpg

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

Fabregas vibes
I am telling you this tosser yank didn’t watch 30 club matches in his life before he made himself DOF for a billion pound project funded principally by Chelsea debt. And he us one of the smart ones. No joke i have never seen a country get dumber faster than America in the post internet/social media era. The only time countries get this stupid this fast is in the face of war, revolution, and poverty. Think for example Iranian and Bolshevik revolution. In last 30 years incompetence is spreading non stop like a wild fire in this Idiocracy

drippin

I am telling you this tosser yank didn’t watch 30 club matches in his life before he made himself DOF for a billion pound project funded principally by Chelsea debt. And he us one of the smart ones. No joke i have never seen a country get dumber faster than America in the post internet/social media era. The only time countries get this stupid this fast is in the face of war, revolution, and poverty. Think for example Iranian and Bolshevik revolution. In last 30 years incompetence is spreading non stop like a wild fire in this Idiocracy
Need some more fluoride & medicines & micro plastics in the drinking water, aluminium etc. in the brains, glyphosate & food additives in the stomach and wokeism in schools instead of hard sciences. And so on.

Recipe for success. Can be witnessed in real time.

drippin

It's starting to dawn on them...

14.5k post member of Shed End, so no troll:
Havertz as a false 9

Jorginho at the base of the midfield

Arsenal has 2/11 of our CL winning formula, by default they won Sheffield...

drippin

Doesn't mean anything. This place has trolls with better stats than that :lol:
It's possible, but a member with ~15k posts is not a troll many times more likely compared to someone who has for example under 200 posts, no? Especially if the post doesn't give any troll vibes.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

Bucephalus

While surely this must be fake news, it might not be the worst idea ever. Steve Kerr embraces ball movement, modern statistics, and has vast experience coaching big egos making insane amounts of money. With appropriate assistants, he might do better than some other recent Chelsea appointments.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom