• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Brentford | Saturday 9th March | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalBrentford2122.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144112-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144142-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144223-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144201-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144305-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144331-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144356-Chrome.jpg

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240305-143932-Chrome.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 4-0 Brentford

Let's play Aubamawang

"There is something very unlikeable about Arsenal. Like...VERY."

One of the comments published on the live thread by the BBC.

Giving voice to people who sound like 12 year old, Hannah Montana fans. Football journalism is dismal in the mainstream.
My favourite was the person apparently named "170-0".

His parents must really hate him.

El Realista

A 0-0 draw tomorrow would be just what the doctor ordered
It could be 6-6 and would be the same result for us. If they draw we win. If city win then we need to beat them. Imo worse result is if Liverpool win, then we could not catch them if they don't lose points.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

It could be 6-6 and would be the same result for us. If they draw we win. If city win then we need to beat them. Imo worse result is if Liverpool win, then we could not catch them if they don't lose points.
If it goes down to goals scored then clearly it would matter

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Didn’t get to watch this one. Watching highlights - these refs are trash. Two easy penalties and nothing called.

One man's trash might be another man's treasure.

These refs are just trash in their most unadulterated form.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Liverpool fans especially should shut the f*ck up about that Havertz "dive" (notice the quotation marks) given that embarrassing dive Jota made against Newcastle, and they actually got rewarded for it with a penalty!
Different standards for them. Got screwed once so getting compensated for it throughout the whole season. We got screwed for like the first 8 games, complained about the most obvious non goal given against us(Newcastle) so getting punished for it as a result. Plus they want Klopp to win in his last season

Badger_Revenge

I'm not one to waste time relitigating penalty decisions, but that jersey pull on Gabby in the box that was a no call was not that different from the one he got a yellow card for at the other end near the beginning of the match. Maybe they determined he wouldn't have got to the ball.

GoonerBoy19

Trossard is a tidy little player but he lacks pace for a winger. Those 2 throws from Ramsdale should have been taken. Also miss by Kai in first half was crucial, we need to take all chances.

quattro

typically, equalizers like that can be fatal. in this case, maybe it was fortunate that it came right at HT where he wouldn't have time to chew on it on the field on his own. in any case, this game is the outlier compared to what has been normal of late precisely because Raya wasn't there. without that equalizer, Raya will probably not have much to do again and our rhythm will have proceeded as normal (i.e. we would have comfortably controlled the game).

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Trossard is a tidy little player but he lacks pace for a winger. Those 2 throws from Ramsdale should have been taken. Also miss by Kai in first half was crucial, we need to take all chances.
Yes, Martinelli would have done something with those. Good to see Ramsdale doing that.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Brentford were really fired up, and every single decision from the first whistle until full time they were hounding the ref like peak Fergie ManU. Wonder what was said in their team talk? They were actually more fired up than Liverpool, but with less ability of course.

Great preparation for Tuesday, so thanks Brentford! And the international break is coming at a perfect time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom