• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft CL Draft: GRAND FINAL: AGFC vs 4Juan6 Spartans

Who do you think should win the final?

• Total voters

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Perfect ending @Rex Stone, I appreciate all the effort :applause:

I wonder if Drake has already moved to support Team AGFC, and what was the result of the intellectual discourse between @Trilly and Wanda up there ?

Finally, please share the final table so we can share the $BZS coins accordingly !

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Guys Farzad settled his 4 year litigation with Karen, and Bezos completed the draft. It’s like two multiyear nightmares coming to end on the same day. 1 day after Persian new year. 2024 rate cuts and my relentless anal violation is over it truly is a Nowruz. It will only cost 25k cash and 6 years of 7 k a month payments. Unbelievable 10 years and nearly a million in total costs it will take to pay for the crime of giving Karen a cush middle class job for 10 months. Woke justice and you must believe her thinking. But i digress; good work Rexy excellent play by play.

Ps after i paid a million for sex my employees had; I don’t want any of you to say sh.t about me my sugarbabies. Might as well get some expense a.s for myself

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Perfect ending @Rex Stone, I appreciate all the effort :applause:

I wonder if Drake has already moved to support Team AGFC, and what was the result of the intellectual discourse between @Trilly and Wanda up there ?

Finally, please share the final table so we can share the $BZS coins accordingly !

So yes as a postscript unfortunately Drake tried to join Carlo, Messi and Zanetti on the stage to collect his medal but got rugby tackled by Godin and ended up a loser.

In terms of the final table:

1) @A_G
2) @Juan Matas Beard and @Gooner416
=3) @Rex Stone @Trilly @bingobob
=5) @albakos @jones @Sapient Hawk @pigge @SA Gunner @Uncle Good-Advice
=8) @Farzad Stoned @Riou @Clrnc @Oxeki

Does that work? Obviously didn’t do playoffs for each position one through 12

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
So yes as a postscript unfortunately Drake tried to join Carlo, Messi and Zanetti on the stage to collect his medal but got rugby tackled by Godin and ended up a loser.

In terms of the final table:

1) @A_G
2) @Juan Matas Beard and @Gooner416
=3) @Rex Stone @Trilly @bingobob
=5) @albakos @jones @Sapient Hawk @pigge @SA Gunner @Uncle Good-Advice
=8) @Farzad Stoned @Riou @Clrnc @Oxeki

Does that work? Obviously didn’t do playoffs for each position one through 12

It would be helpful if we also got the table from the Last -12 table, so the calculations for every win, draw or loss is calculated accordingly.

Remember that last year we made this promise and have to fulfill
In honour of Ramadan and to show support to Iftarsenal's dedication to play the game while on a fasting diet, a joint decision has been made between the A-M Admin and Board of Directors of Rex Bezos Unlimited Funds LLC (that has a sole Board member) that the participants of this draft will receive hefty awards in the form of Bezos coins (ticker is $BZS).

Here is the scheme on how this will work and it is based on the CL format of awarding money for every type of result (win, loss or draw) and advancing to next round.

RoundWinDrawLoss
Last 121005030
Last 8 (Quarter Final)20010060
Last 4 (Semi Final)400200120
Runner up700 (if losing on penalties)500
Winner1000

Thanks for the generous donation @Rex Bezos, now let's get going !!!

Good luck to all and may you put those earned BZ$ in good use.

P.S. Tough luck for those who decided to not join the draft :lol: and miss this opportunity to up the ratio

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Akhi @Rex Stone waited a full year for Ramadan to roll again so he could give us this gut punch and remind us of this fixed tournament 👏🏾

Congratulations @A_G on winning the tourney albeit via fraudulent ways. Sammer scoring a pen is the criminal cherry on the dodgy cake

Congrats to @Juan Matas Beard for your birthday, he. You're a year older, he, but last year you still should've been given a pen against Arsenal, he.

Congrats to @Farzad Stoned for ending your Karen nightmare. Commiserations to the female half of Colombia's population

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Sommer, Sammer, Scammer who cares, I won

200.gif

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Wait who knows?
The Tiger King bro did you watch the show? I have contemplated many times the idea of hiring a hitman instead of paying off my rapist, just like the Tiger King. Although being the overwhelming moral and forgiving soul that i am i paid off my Karen. Now if i knew a good reliable hitman i would have thought about it. I just hire women in the phillipines and outsource Karen’s jobs to quell my murderous rage.

Ps oh yeah i also enjoy telling people to feck off online to. Got to enjoy life’s small pleasures

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom