• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

even Man Utd fans would prefer to see Man City win it than Liverpool.

I mean this is not controversial at all tbh. The northwest rivalry goes back to the Industrial revolution when Manchester and Liverpool had competition with merchants, labourers and dockers.

Even in both United and City's logo's, you'll see there's an image of the Manchester ship canals in reference to the trade roots of the rivalry between Manchester and Liverpool. Eventually this rivalry extended to football and pop culture very quickly.

Point is, Liverpool being the biggest rivals for us shouldn't be a surprise at all. Even if Man City weren't a plastic club and I say this as someone that grew up around more City fans than Liverpool at school.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Lots of crying online from Liverpool and City fans about us 'parking the bus'; the question should be how the likes of Haaland, KDB, Foden, Bernardo can manage barely 2 shots on target across 180 mins of football against Arsenal.

Cry harder.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Jokes aside, the possession and touches in the opposition box are so telling. We let them have all of the ball and they did absolutely nothing with it, with less than half of the touches in our box that we managed in theirs with so much less of the ball. It's why people like @Rasmi moaning about toothless possession are so clearly lacking ball knowledge. We outperformed them in the ways that matter.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Jokes aside, the possession and touches in the opposition box are so telling. We let them have all of the ball and they did absolutely nothing with it, with less than half of the touches in our box that we managed in theirs with so much less of the ball. It's why people like @Rasmi moaning about toothless possession are so clearly lacking ball knowledge. We outperformed them in the ways that matter.
We got a great point away to a team that’s better than us. I’m happy with the point. But the way we set up also says we believe if we went at them they would beat us. It’s really not that complicated

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Interesting twitter thread where even City fans are saying Royal Keane's League 2 comments were justified

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I'm still in shock and awe that we could change our way of playing so drastically. I'm still not used to us being pragmatic and using 'tactics'. I can't believe how little possession we had and yet came out the better team. I don't know how there are still 'Arteta out' people. Nowt as queer as folk.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We got a great point away to a team that’s better than us. I’m happy with the point. But the way we set up also says we believe if we went at them they would beat us. It’s really not that complicated
No you just fundamentally don't understand football which is why you were bricking your pants over Jeremy Doku who did nothing. By the way, how come the team better than us has less points, less goals and more conceded over almost 30 games and hasn't beaten us in the last 3 matches we've played against them?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Has any team ever had 65% possession against a Guardiola side?

IMG_0365.jpeg

Possession means nothing as you ended up winning that game 3-1, I didn’t hear any City fans complaining at FT. Also, we dominated sides under AW then ended up losing to smash and grab Fergie, Mourinho and other sides.

City fans are finally getting a dose what we had to face for many years and they’re throwing their toys out of pram lol

Cry me a ******* river lads.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GKKue4XWIAAtpRr

Nasty work

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]
Top Bottom