• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Foden is so overrated, very good player but he isn’t even top 3 player on City and is very much a system player. I don’t think anyone plays City and thinks we got to shutdown Foden first and foremost. It’s premature anyway as who wins league will be a big part of decision. If City win it Rodri should be Player of year
Foden is definitely not overrated was definitely our player of the year at one point until KDB came back and he moved position. Arsenal fans just don’t like him because he gets compared to Saka. Both are great players

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Foden is definitely not overrated was definitely our player of the year at one point until KDB came back and he moved position. Arsenal fans just don’t like him because he gets compared to Saka. Both are great players
He is not even top 3 on City. I am not saying he is a cr.p player but for me you can’t be the Player of the season in league if you aren’t even the best guy on your team. Look at how his numbers fall off when he plays for three lions. When you take Rodri or Kdb out of City they become a much more beatable team, not the same with Foden he doesn’t have that influence. You say Kdb is your most influential player, so how can Foden be the best player this season in entire league?

Let me put it this way; if between Rodri, Kdb, and Foden only 2 could play in CL final are you picking Foden?

He is not even top 3 on City. I am not saying he is a cr.p player but for me you can’t be the Player of the season in league if you aren’t even the best guy on your team. Look at how his numbers fall off when he plays for three lions. When you take Rodri or Kdb out of City they become a much more beatable team, not the same with Foden he doesn’t have that influence. You say Kdb is your most influential player, so how can Foden be the best player this season in entire league?

Let me put it this way; if between Rodri, Kdb, and Foden only 2 could play in CL final are you picking Foden?
Not being as impactful as arguably the two best midfielders too ever play in there position in the PL shouldn’t mean he can’t win it. Foden has been key in large chunks of the season I would rule him out now because I think Rodri and VVD,Gabriel, rice is probably better shouts in the league season but he’s still had a great season and with a great end maybe he could put himself back in to contention

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Not being as impactful as arguably the two best midfielders too ever play in there position in the PL shouldn’t mean he can’t win it. Foden has been key in large chunks of the season I would rule him out now because I think Rodri and VVD,Gabriel, rice is probably better shouts in the league season but he’s still had a great season and with a great end maybe he could put himself back in to contention
If you aren’t best player on your team that season you can’t be player of season for whole league. I agree he has had a great season but he isn’t in that class of player to get the nod over Salah or Rodri.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
GKKue4XWIAAtpRr

Nasty work
Rodri is the best player in the league. You can’t get the ball off him and his distribution is impeccable.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Nah, it’s their new Netflix series “Treble winners; how to cheat 115 ways and get away with it” (I think that’s the title…) which drops tomorrow.
It's already on Netflix. Has been for a while!

Reactions: A_G

Menard

Can't see him committing to anything before the 115 charges are dealt with. Could be wrong though.

Anything he signs now would have more clauses than a Trump NDA, for sure. Although Pep managing in the Championship would be a sight.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom