• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
GKKue4XWIAAtpRr

Nasty work
Lol how is KDB and Trent ahead of Ødegaard. Foden's PR is too strong.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I mean it does come down among the three players i listed to who wins league. If we win league Rice should get it as limited as his critics think he is it is hard to argue against his case if Arsenal win league. He is our big addition and would rightly deserve credit for pushing us over the top. Brother @Rasmi thoughts?

Farzad Stoned

Gabriel should be ahead of half that group at least
It is so crazy how underrated he is by everyone but Arsenal fans and his teammates. You never see him on the lists of best CBs in league or the world. If you google search him there are literally no recent stories about him at all; most go back to those two terrible matches that for whatever reason Arteta decided to drop him which by the way cost us points against weaker sides that we desperately could use now.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I mean it does come down among the three players i listed to who wins league. If we win league Rice should get it as limited as his critics think he is it is hard to argue against his case if Arsenal win league. He is our big addition and would rightly deserve credit for pushing us over the top. Brother @Rasmi thoughts?
He deserves credit and he has done really well so far for us. Long it may continue

Farzad Stoned

No because he hasn’t been our best player. Gabriel has been our best player and Ødegaard has been our best midfielder.
Fair enough, but Ode is having a worse year than last year although he is the creative engine. I agree with Gabriel but he is not going to get it. He was better than Saliba last match but Saliba got MOTM, he is not even by most seen as best CB on team. Rice would be the big change from last year losing the race to winning it. If we win it i think he gets it and should. Salah is best player in league, but if Rice is the big addition, has that big an impact to get us first title in 20 years he should get the League player of year. By the way I don’t think we will win it, unfortunately i think this discussion will remain a hypothetical

Farzad Stoned

English media and knowing **** about football, pick one and only one lol.

MOTD basically told us Foden will 100% win it in their highlights of us vs City when Mowbray lost his mind over a bog standard first touch from him in midfield. Very next sequence was that midfield splitting pass from Partey and commentator said nothing lol
Foden is so overrated, very good player but he isn’t even top 3 player on City and is very much a system player. I don’t think anyone plays City and thinks we got to shutdown Foden first and foremost. It’s premature anyway as who wins league will be a big part of decision. If City win it Rodri should be Player of year

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
We got a great point away to a team that’s better than us. I’m happy with the point. But the way we set up also says we believe if we went at them they would beat us. It’s really not that complicated
We didn’t plan to have so little possession and play from so deep. Arteta mentioned this. We probably don’t play Jorginho if we were just planning to defend. I thought this was a step forward in the sense that when we struggling to play given City’s pressure, we adapted and nullified City with our defensive setup.

The ability to adapt effectively based on the game state is the sign of an intelligent and experienced side.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Latest posts

Top Bottom