• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oleksandr Zinchenko: C’est Zinny

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

It is related to Zinchenko because the loss wasn't entirely down to him, but this is what you guys do - scapegoat based on popularity contests.

Whilst sh*tters like Saka are limping around, it's nonsense man.

Why do you skim over things people say and pick what you want? I literally said other players were bad as well. Trossard was abysmal and he missed an open ****ing goal.

However Zinchenko was consistently bad for the entire game, the managers subs were also poor. But all you’ll see me say is Zinchenko in block capitals, it’s honestly bizarre. READ.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

And you know what following on from
That if anyone else wants to call Zinny a scapegoat after a shambolic performance get OUTTTTTTT

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also this the ref only have the decision to stop the game the accident involved tow villa players get into each other's so it wasn't our fault. This guy definitely let emotions get into him seriously not close to Arteta player anymore get rid

mpower2540

What exactly is it that you feel Zinchenko even provides genuinely?
It's fairly straightforward really. If Jorginho or Partey (lol) are not available he's probably our one able progressor from deep. Partey and Jorginho are not physically reliable, especially Partey. As excellent as Rice is, he's not a great progressor consistently. We also lack ball carriers who can create progression/upset opposition structures via running power/speed/trickery.

The more I look at the team the more one-dimensional it feels, if you can shut down our passing lanes in a mid-block we really lack ideas, add to that fatigue and you get a game like yesterday. Zinchenko is still important to us because of alack of technical progression in the team. I think we need to fix this asap.......I'd say it's evenmore important than ST personally.

Thrice

This was a weird moment, Ode/Tross/Jesus reactions say a lot…

What is this "political stance" thing about? People are not still mad at him for his one post showing solidarity with Israel the day after the massacre, right? What is controversial about that?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What is this "political stance" thing about? People are not still mad at him for his one post showing solidarity with Israel the day after the massacre, right? What is controversial about that?

1713183387500.png

You can’t have a rule for one player and not for the others. Either you stop players from involving themselves in politics or you just let them regardless of what the sponsors think.

His political stance aside, he’s done nothing on the pitch to suggest that he shouldn’t be criticised. Poor game and below par season all around from him.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Been sh1t most of the season. Defensively unaware, too casual on the ball. His postioning is questionable, btw how is he a scapegoat if hes not where he should be for their 1st goal? The guy does afew hollywood passes and brings some composure and people think hes great. Well he isnt for what we use him for!!

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I'm not trying to be contrarian for likes or impressions, but does anyone think the conflict in The Ukraine has damaged his mental health/concentration?
I work with a guy from Ukraine who is still in Kyiv, never had any problems. Someone like Zinchenko would have no excuse honestly, he is far away from everything earning absurd money playing football.

If there are issues with his concentration, that's on him and not the war

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
The guy does afew hollywood passes and brings some composure and people think hes great. Well he isnt for what we use him for!!
Let's be honest, he was important for our transition from a mid-table team of Kolasinac and Tierney to a team that's playing CL football and fighting for titles.

That composure was crucial for us, adding Saliba and Zinchenko was so important for us to be able to build from the back last season.

Obviously, we have Timber who will take over when fit, until then Zinchenko will have to do, Kiwior is not an option after that Bayern disaster

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Let's be honest, he was important for our transition from a mid-table team of Kolasinac and Tierney to a team that's playing CL football and fighting for titles.

That composure was crucial for us, adding Saliba and Zinchenko was so important for us to be able to build from the back last season.

Obviously, we have Timber who will take over when fit, until then Zinchenko will have to do, Kiwior is not an option after that Bayern disaster
Maybe so, but Kiwior has had one bad game. Zinny iv lost count tbh! Id play Tommi over Zinny!

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Maybe so, but Kiwior has had one bad game. Zinny iv lost count tbh! Id play Tommi over Zinny!
That one game was a quarter-final knockout game at home when we had a lead and he gave away two goals for free.

Tommi over Zinny? I guess, but you can't count on Tommi to even consider that as a plan. The guy is out all the time

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom