• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oleksandr Zinchenko: C’est Zinny

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I work with a guy from Ukraine who is still in Kyiv, never had any problems. Someone like Zinchenko would have no excuse honestly, he is far away from everything earning absurd money playing football.

If there are issues with his concentration, that's on him and not the war
He could have friends or family members directly involved in the conflict. Not everyone is the same, and just because he has money it doesn't mean he is completely removed from events like this.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Ah great, The Athletic PR propaganda is in full swing today with news of replacing one of our worst performers yesterday.
I suppose this represents some form of progress. We've gone from them talking about a fictional war chest after we scrape top 4 right around season ticket renewal time to talking about replacing a saboteur after bottling a title right around season ticket renewal time.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He could have friends or family members directly involved in the conflict. Not everyone is the same, and just because he has money it doesn't mean he is completely removed from events like this.
But he is removed from the events, top clubs will isolate players from all the **** going on in the world unless players find a way back in.

You have surgeons in Harkiyv as we speak getting bombed and still performing their duties, there's factories there with people on a min wage still doing their job never knowing if they will survive their shift.
Comparing that to Zinchenko who lives in the UK probably in a mansion is an insult, if he is a crybaby that's on him honestly

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ah great, The Athletic PR propaganda is in full swing today with news of replacing one of our worst performers yesterday.
think this was on agenda for a while yesterday just confirmed we in need for LB all players we got there have weakness or they not even LB like Tomi and Kiwi.

Batman

Doubtful. He's a wealthy footballer. Anyone he's related to who would have been in any danger was almost undoubtedly given a priority exit in the first wave of departures. People with the means to flee war don't stick around.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
But he is removed from the events, top clubs will isolate players from all the **** going on in the world unless players find a way back in.

You have surgeons in Harkiyv as we speak getting bombed and still performing their duties, there's factories there with people on a min wage still doing their job never knowing if they will survive their shift.
Comparing that to Zinchenko who lives in the UK probably in a mansion is an insult, if he is a crybaby that's on him honestly

This is nonsense.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
think this was on agenda for a while yesterday just confirmed we in need for LB all players we got there have weakness or they not even LB like Tomi and Kiwi.
Thought Timber is what we need there? An athletic defender with good technical capacity, looks very comfortable defending in different positions. What else could we ask for?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Thought Timber is what we need there? An athletic defender with good technical capacity, looks very comfortable defending in different positions. What else could we ask for?
he is but we have to wait and see how this ACL affected him he was very good in pre season and against City i think he'll start there next season

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant

He is, but it’s whether he can stay fit now. sounds dumb but his body probably isn’t used to playing on that side of the pitch. We could see him picking up niggles coming off the back of a big injury.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He is, but it’s whether he can stay fit now. sounds dumb but his body probably isn’t used to playing on that side of the pitch. We could see him picking up niggles coming off the back of a big injury.
Sure but that doesn't say that we need to buy someone, I would think we could start him when available and use Tommi for the rest.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Sure but that doesn't say that we need to buy someone, I would think we could start him when available and use Tommi for the rest.

Could do, I just don’t like Tomiyasu or Kiwior there. Tomiyasu back up for White, Kiwior, CB or sold. Feel we need a left back, desperately.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Doubtful. He's a wealthy footballer. Anyone he's related to who would have been in any danger was almost undoubtedly given a priority exit in the first wave of departures. People with the means to flee war don't stick around.
I grew up in a country where there was a nasty war going on and this is exactly what happened. None of the guys in pro sports got involved in any way other than sending their best wishes from their expensive homes on the other side of the continent

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Could do, I just don’t like Tomiyasu or Kiwior there. Tomiyasu back up for White, Kiwior, CB or sold. Feel we need a left back, desperately.
Yeah not ideal but I always thought it's not the most important position on the field and players can survive as long as they don't put in a horror show like Kiwior did against Bayern.

Saying we have a limited budget I would put the LB position as a low priority compared to LCM, LF, and CF, meaning we either buy an awful player or we don't buy at all (which is what I would do)

Batman

I grew up in a country where there was a nasty war going on and this is exactly what happened. None of the guys in pro sports got involved in any way other than sending their best wishes from their expensive homes on the other side of the continent
That's the sad reality. I'm not a person to trivialize war. War is awful and I'm grateful that I have never experienced it and sad for everyone who has. War is something waged by the rich and powerful that disproportionately and almost exclusively harms ordinary people who aren't wealthy and powerful. My empathy is with people suffering, not people who make little comments about serving knowing that they will never do it while those who are less affluent or fortunate are dying.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant

As a pro athlete, he probably feels more attached to his country than any of us. How could you not? When every International game, people come to cheer you on. Is he not the captain aswell?

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Yeah not ideal but I always thought it's not the most important position on the field and players can survive as long as they don't put in a horror show like Kiwior did against Bayern.

Saying we have a limited budget I would put the LB position as a low priority compared to LCM, LF, and CF, meaning we either buy an awful player or we don't buy at all (which is what I would do)

Unfortunately, with Artetas rigid system, one impacts the other.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

That one game was a quarter-final knockout game at home when we had a lead and he gave away two goals for free.

Tommi over Zinny? I guess, but you can't count on Tommi to even consider that as a plan. The guy is out all the time
You think Zinny doesnt get skinned by Sane, if he started?

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
You think Zinny doesnt get skinned by Sane, if he started?
He does, but the first goal doesn't happen as Zinny would be able to adjust his body for the pass from Gabriel and we were controlling the game by that point. It's not even about Zinny, I think every pro player including goalkeepers should be able to receive that pass from Gabriel

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom