• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

We dont need to sell. And we can get 40-50 m for him next summer.

Its a world cup year. When he comes back we make him train alone and he wony play until he pens a contract. Simples as that.

Loser mentality of highest order if we sell him now.

FinnGooner

Established Member
We dont need to sell. And we can get 40-50 m for him next summer.

Its a world cup year. When he comes back we make him train alone and he wony play until he pens a contract. Simples as that.

Loser mentality of highest order if we sell him now.

His contract ends June 30th 2018. How exactly are we going to get 40-50 million for him next summer?

samshere

Why so serieuse?
If you believe the rumours of Lemar/Mahrez then Sanchez is definitely off. That calibre of player won't move to Arsenal just to sit in the bench. We've already seen Wenger replace JVP with two players in Giroud, Podolski. Its quite likely that history repeats itself with Sanchez out for Lacazette/ Lemar. Fwiw I think our attack has improved even if Sanchez leaves and Lemar,Lacazette come in. Not title winning quality but definitely top four.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Read the whole post before quoting please.

We make him pen contract in September where he get pay rise and free-release clause of 40-50 million.

I did read the post. This threw me off:

I thought you meant we force him to pen a contract when he comes back from the world cup. That would obviously be impossible.

I now understand you meant we force him to pen a new contract after he comes back from Confederations cup.

I agree. We need to do everything we can to get him sign a new contract. However, the worst possible outcome is we don't do that and let him walk for free next summer.

Latymer

We helped rebuild his reputation and he showed his best form under Wengers management. Also he has to take some form of responsibility, like all the players, for us finishing outside the top 4 last season when he had poor performances from January to about March.

Without his goals and assists we wouldve finished 8th

EDIT: 12th

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Without his goals and assists we wouldve finished 8th

EDIT: 12th

We did alright the season before he signed with most of the other players who're still here. We finished 4th (also spent a 4 month period virtually top of the league) and won the FA Cup.

This idea that a player scoring automatically means he's carrying a team needs to stop. If anything outside scoring and assisting he was doing very little to help the team overall, a criticism that has been labelled at someone like Giroud for example but has been used less for Alexis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom