• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 1st Leg: Arsenal v Atletico Madrid | April 26, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

You need help mate. That is pathological. :rolleyes:
I'd say it's factual. It's something we became famous for. Knocking the ball around and getting sucker punched. Players change manager stays. Outcome still the same. You can choose to put your head in the sand and what not say it's unnecessary but when the same mistakes are happening time and time again doesn't matter if it's your first or last game questions need to be asked.

Malky

Established Member
We went out there with a great mentality, players were fired up for this and we had a solid game plan that Atletico were struggling to cope with - we were battering them for 80mins. Unfortunately the usual Arsenal flaws emerged - players not taking chances and a defensive disaster cost us again.
I actually feel sorry for Wenger, even with 11 vs 11 he had the better of Simeone tonight.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

We were 1-1 v Milan at home in the first leg . They aren't exactly a fortress. Grass is grass wherever you go . :lol:
Milan are absolutely dreadful. Can’t compare the 2. I hope you are right but I don’t see us keeping a clean sheet there. Can you genuinely see that

The ref was disgrace too. You dont give a player red card at 13 minute just so his team can get away with every foul and time wasting for rest of the game.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Welbeck was terrible.
Özil had a poor game.
Koscielny & Mustafi... ffs.

I thought both Xhaka and Lacazette were our best players by far.
Bellerin had his best game of the season.
Nacho was great too.

Ramsey is a poor CM.
Wilshere was ok.

Ospina was good. He has to be our starter until the end of the season.

Linson

I know people are probably wanting to blame the defence for this but just look at the stats. The game was lost by our midfield and wasteful attack.

Shameful performance.

We're going to get crucified by united on Sunday

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Milan are absolutely dreadful. Can’t compare the 2. I hope you are right but I don’t see us keeping a clean sheet there. Can you genuinely see that

It's easy to say they're dreadful now, after how we made them look. But before we faced them they were in fantastic form. Including wins against Roma and Lazio.

We don't do this the easy way. You know this madam. Believe.

I know people are probably wanting to blame the defence for this but just look at the stats. The game was lost by our midfield and wasteful attack.

Shameful performance.

We're going to get crucified by united on Sunday

Yupp I gave Lacazette good rating but better striker would have had more goals.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Oblak is worth that big money btw, annoyingly good.
Been saying it for years. I top class GK can win you cups and win you enough points to win the league. We've either had **** GK that cost us points and trophies or average GK that do nothing for us, never make any game winning saves, never perform beyond what is expected of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom