• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United v Arsenal | April 29, 2018 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

If you could only punch one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I see Nketiah could finally get some minutes as Nelson and Mhki will both surely be subbed at some point.

Excited to see the Greek Lad.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Mavropanos, yesssss :drool:

So excited to see what he's made of. If he grabs this opportunity, he could be a tasty option for next season.

Stannis

wow

Whats up Holding though?

I hope the club hasn't given up on him, still think he is a better prospect then chambers

All the best t0 Mavaraponas, talk about a trial by fire

James Bond

Moderation Consultant

Banter, but excited about the lineup for once. No damns given Wenger is the best version of Wenger.

I'd expect a boring loss with our first XI ****houses, but some youngsters and debutants at least have some chance of upside and getting us a result.

We've been through a 8-2 vs United at OTand a 6-0 vs Mourinho on a special day for Wenger I'm build for punishment so merci Arsène for giving us something to look forward to in this nothing game.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I've always liked Wenger but I can see why people want to get rid of him now. I have no issues with giving Mavropanos his debut against a lower club but why put him under so much pressure against Sanchez & Lukaku for example. Hasnt even put Özil or Lacazette on the bench.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Geez, that team. :lol: Mavropanos, a babtism of fire. AMN and Nelson!

This is Thermopylae. We're the 300; Mourinho, King Xerxes and his marauding Persians.

Could be a massacre.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
We shouldn't be lacking hunger or effort today(you'd hope).. Such a big opportunity for many of them. Rashford's career truly took off after abusing Gabriel in this fixture, would be cool if Nelson or someone else could have a similar impact and force his way into the first team considerations for next season.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Add Mesut and Ramsey and I’d rate this team over United’s line-up. I mean, yeah Chambers and Movrapanus start, but they can’t be any worse than Mustafi/Koscielny.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we stay in the game like until HT then it could be interesting if we conceded early then this will get ugly. Its all depend on our back 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom