• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United v Arsenal | April 29, 2018 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

If you could only punch one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Still to throw him at Old Trafford in his first top level debut is not easy let's hope he ready

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We're giving a first-team and premier league debut to a 20 year old CB who was playing for PAS Giannina just 5 months ago. Now don't ever tell me the Wenger era was dull!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
wow

Whats up Holding though?

I hope the club hasn't given up on him, still think he is a better prospect then chambers

All the best t0 Mavaraponas, talk about a trial by fire

It is not even funny

What has happened to all our other cbs?

Not fair for a young guy, too much of a risk

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Serious question, can the FA fine you for throwing matches?

You'd think Wenger could get called in for not 'respecting the competition' like he was threatened by UEFA in the dead rubber CL matches after we were through.

Keplaz

Geez, that team. :lol: Mavropanos, a babtism of fire. AMN and Nelson!

This is Thermopylae. We're the 300; Mourinho, King Xerxes and his marauding Persians.

Could be a massacre.
But what a beautiful massacre. Those 300 are memorialised forever. No guts no glory.

Kash

Arsène FC Supporter
I've always liked Wenger but I can see why people want to get rid of him now. I have no issues with giving Mavropanos his debut against a lower club but why put him under so much pressure against Sanchez & Lukaku for example. Hasnt even put Özil or Lacazette on the bench.
its a zero importance game btw, factually speaking.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I swear there's more discusions about baldness than football on this forum. Reckon 90% of the posters are hairdressers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom