• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No, I've not quite finished metaphorically stamping his face and brains into the tarmac.
After Wenger, the metaphorical joints in both your metaphorical legs must be f***ed by now surely.

say yes

forum master baiter
Always has to be something.

@Jury will turn his attentions to Xhaka. So predictable. @say yes will follow his lead.

Unlikely as I rate Xhaka highly.

In fact, other than the notions that: (i) Wenger was useless towards the end and needed to be sacked; (ii) we should give Emery more than 6 months before condemning him; and (iii) Özil needs to be sold - @Jury and I don’t agree on much at all.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Unlikely as I rate Xhaka highly.

In fact, other than the notions that: (i) Wenger was useless towards the end and needed to be sacked; (ii) we should give Emery more than 6 months before condemning him; and (iii) Özil needs to be sold - @Jury and I don’t agree on much at all.
Friday night, what you stepping out in tonight big man?

say yes

forum master baiter
Friday night, what you stepping out in tonight big man?

DyVoHGGWwAAEuBg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You’re the guy who throws cat sh!t into your neighbours garden in the hope they’ll move house because you’ve decided they’re not improving the area sufficiently.
I'm the guy with the electrified barbed wire fence. I throw dead cats in their gardens bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom