• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Jesus, why is it that I can see Erdogan pushing Ozils bum cheeks rhythmically as he consummates their marriage on honeymoon night?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yeah, quality movie. Like Trax said, nowadays this Superhero bullshit just puts me off. Its like the world is losing creativity.
Watching films lost its appeal years ago because I'd lost faith in being told a good story or being moved by them. I don't even mind a bit of fantasy element, like in The Green Mile, just as long as it gets me.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Watching films lost its appeal years ago because I'd lost faith in being told a good story or being moved by them. I don't even mind a bit of fantasy element, like in The Green Mile, just as long as it gets me.
Yeah, you could barely name a handful of films in recent years that has an impact and with deep stories. Can say the same of Bollywood films as well. What's strange is that there's more resources than ever before to create great movies but then again the easy access to them probably blunted genuine creative spark and imaginative compelling storytelling.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Yeah, quality movie. Like Trax said, nowadays this Superhero bullshit just puts me off. Its like the world is losing creativity.
Same thing here. I am an avid movie watcher. But didn't watch any of the recent avengers. All these superhero movies pretty much have the same script. Not sure what people find in it.

But this all boils down to people's laziness. If someone can watch a movie at home, why go to theater? The only reason to go to theater is if the visual effects are so good that watching in theater justifies it. Otherwise people find it unnecessary to visit a theater. So all movies which actually have a story with heart will be confined to netflix/prime where they won't really make as in theaters. So I don't think anyone will be motivated enough to do that in the near future.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's not tho you just looking in the wrong place
Yes, waiting for ‘Özil the movie’ where poor Turkish Muslim settlers give birth to a footballing genius, who ends up being hated by German fans for finally doing badly in a World Cup. It’s called, ‘I’m German when we win and an immigrant when we lose’.

He ends up trying to help an underfunded English team showing a bunch of cloggers that football can be more than just kick and rush physicality. Anyway they end up making him worse instead and the fans turn on him.

So he says **** them all, marries Miss Turkey and gives her the best wedding present . . . . . surgery fees to help 1000 lame children.

Beautiful.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Yes, waiting for ‘Özil the movie’ where poor Turkish Muslim settlers give birth to a footballing genius, who ends up being hated by German fans for finally doing badly in a World Cup. It’s called, ‘I’m German when we win and an immigrant when we lose’.

He ends up trying to help an underfunded English team showing a bunch of cloggers that football can be more than just kick and rush physicality. Anyway they end up making him worse instead and the fans turn on him.

So he says **** them all, marries Miss Turkey and gives her the best wedding present . . . . . surgery fees to help 1000 lame children.

Beautiful.
That's the worst thing I've ever read on AM. Poor form bro.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Thought I would pop in the Özil thread to see if any developments happened regarding Mesut. All I see is talk about movies.

Completely agree. Hollywood movies have become so unoriginal. The viewing public is to blame in my opinion. For a filmaker it doesn't make much sense to spend time and money to write and produce an original work, with well developed story and characters. It is a bit of a gamble and might flop. Or decide to make a sequel, prequel, remake or adaptation. Get a writer to scribble some screenplay on his way to the pub, hire a couple of big stars, kill it with a bit of special effects or CGI, and hey..you have a massive hit.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Sorry I'm still sore from when I was a teeneger and used to go with a group of friends to the cinema. We used to vote which movie we were going to watch. I was always interested to watch the intriguing thriller or some clever psychological film. But nope..always out voted. 90% always voted for a random horror movie. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom