• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Why are people acting like we want Iwobi out before Mhki? He's not fetching us 35M ffs. We want Iwobi out because he hasn't really progressed and can get a very decent sum from him to sort out the defence.

Obviously if Mhki got us 35M I'd want him out before Iwobi.
Do we want Iwobi out? All that's happened is that Everton put in a bid and we rejected it.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It depends if you want a 25 man squad. If you do, you must have 8.

If you don’t have 8 you’ve either got to have a smaller squad or make it up with youth players.

We've made up for it with youth players. AMN, Guendouzi, Willock, Nelson are all part of first team plans.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Ideally Mkhitaryan goes first but nobody seems to want him.

35m for Iwobi, plus a sell on and buy back clause seems like a sweet deal all things considered.

Malky

Established Member
Why are people so against this? If Everton come back in with a bid around £30-40M then we should bite their hand off. It could help us strengthen the starting 11 with Upamecano and Tierney, plus we've got impressive youngsters like ESR, Willock, Nelson, Saka etc, coming through that could also limit game time for Iwobi. He's had more than enough game time here and has rarely impressed.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Do we want Iwobi out? All that's happened is that Everton put in a bid and we rejected it.

I don't know what Arsenal's financial situation is so I don't know. If it helps get Upamecano and Tierney then yes I hope so.

Highgate

Do not sell iwobi. He is missused. I see a great defensive midfielder in iwobi,

why they keep.playing him as a winger I don't know. Just play him in the.middle with willock and see him take off

He is an excellent passer, tactically very good, physically strong, it's too obvious for.me

em9999

My rainbows
I'm following threads ain't got a clue.how or why, but my inbox is rammed how do I turn the crap off

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

why they keep.playing him as a winger I don't know. Just play him in the.middle with willock and see him take off

He is an excellent passer, tactically very good, physically strong, it's too obvious for.me
N5QTIr9.gif

Gursha

I dont get how people actually beg us to sell him...

Yes he is frustrating, and we are hyped by our high class targets.

But, he is just 23, shows glimpses of the player he can actually become... and in todays market, 30M for a player that can be a late bloomer and burst any season is really low... hes only 23....

I think his value is more around the 40-50M just cause of his age...
Liverpool are selling the likes on Ibe and Origi for 20-25M how can ppl want to sell iwobi for 30M

Highgate

Exactly he's 23 and homegrown, we can get 30 million For him next season if thing don't work out. I don't see the rush to cash in

Mikhi is the one we need to sell, not iwobi

Louvala

Next we should put Mustafi as number 10

He's great to make forwards score

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade

This is incredibly delusional & yet perfectly sums up how bang average Iwobi is

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Exactly he's 23 and homegrown, we can get 30 million For him next season if thing don't work out. I don't see the rush to cash in

Mikhi is the one we need to sell, not iwobi

No one wants Mhikitaryan, Iwobi will play less next season, his stock will fall.

Selling him may allow us to buy Upamecano

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Do not sell Mustafi. He is missused. I see a great defensive midfielder in Mustafi.

why they keep.playing him as a CB I don't know. Just play him in the.middle with willock and see him take off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom