• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

5M + 5M off his wages into the kitty.
Would have loved a cheeky tenner given the interest.

Napoli makes sense as they have another Greek, Manolas.
Could be a very sturdy partnership for them, lacks a bit in quality for CL.

Too bad both got the foot from Greek national team, after Finland was better in the group. It was a scandal.

Stannis

Decent defender, not a ball player but we all knew that when signing him. I don’t think he that bad and was probably our best pure defender

he will do well in Italy imo, wish him all the best, decent fee for him in the circumstances

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
so 4m + 100k off the wages
only 46m and 150k in wages to go before we can afford Partey and this is assuming Gabriel was paid off buy us making it into Europe and the spare change they found hiding inside Raul's couch.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
so 4m + 100k off the wages
only 46m and 150k in wages to go before we can afford Partey and this is assuming Gabriel was paid off buy us making it into Europe and the spare change they found hiding inside Raul's couch.

Gabriel won’t all be paid for in one go.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Napoli would like him to be released by Arsenal so they can sign him for free"

Well I am sure Arsenal would like £10 million for him...lets try to find somewhat of a middle ground then, you ****s.

Last edited:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This miserly Italian ****s always want every thing free. They never want to pay transfer fees.

The best they can do is offer to swap their bums with your players. **** league

At least the Spanish and Germans do pay transfer fees when they have to.

It's 5m FFS.

I'm quite surprised that they didn't ask us to pay his full salary tbh

Mod Edit: stop trying to bypass the swear censors every post

Last edited by a moderator:

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Italian **** wanting a free lunch as usual. Gattuso can suck Douzi's tiny schtick for all I care but Papa ain't going for free.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I'm less inclines to though. Mikhi was on insane wages, so ok. Sokratis however was on how much? 80'000? Nah, I want a transfer fee in addition to that.
He's reportedly on €100k//week so 90k pounds.

I would think Sokratis would be able to fetch €5m even in today's market.

Tomb Bombadil

Well i don't think we'll mind doing that similar to Mkhi.
So stupid we let Mkhi go for free. I mean get at least 2-3 millions. If it's at the end of the window okey but it's still a long way to go. Now everybody asks for free transfers or low fees. My club is still such a mess. I don't know what's wrong with them. Change the whole management team.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
If they want him free give us Hysaj on loan without a fee and pay 50% of his wages. He can serve as back up for either side if Bellerin and Kola leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom