• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21: Gameweek 1

Kav

Established Member
James, another one on the long list of players AM called a bum who's balling out.
People on AM think that if you come from another league you are automatically going to struggle, what they don't realize is that quality always shows. It sometimes requires the right setup for these players to shine but usually their work speak for itself.

James and Coutinho would have been quality additions to our squad.

Edit: Week 1 has been good to Arsenal and I'm happy regardless of the rest of the results.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Just seen the Richarlison chance, he was falling over. Why was AM bashing him? He lost his balance?

OSBK

Established Member
Everton look 2 players off top 6.

Sp**s look shocking, really poor team from back to front. Jose lost the dressing room already?

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's overrated I think. And how can you not bash him for that miss?
He’s not overrated at all. His record is great for his age and experience, also playing for struggling team.

He lost his balance, that’s why he missed. So there was a reason for the miss rather than him choking it or having a shocker.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

He’s not overrated at all. His record is great for his age and experience, also playing for struggling team.

He lost his balance, that’s why he missed. So there was a reason for the miss rather than him choking it or having a shocker.

Losing balance is still his fault not like someone pushed him.

I don't see him as a £50M player or stupid money Barca offered for him, again just my humble opinion.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Losing balance is still his fault not like someone pushed him.

I don't see him as a £50M player or stupid money Barca offered for him, again just my humble opinion.
He’s 23. Everton only paid 30 something million for him I think. One top season and he’s like an 80M player.

He’s beyond us now anyway.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
It's not all doom and gloom for spuds. Their trophy cabinet cleaner got furloughed in 2008 and he's just been informed he won't be needed until 2030 at the very earliest. So swings and roundabouts.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I love how before the game there were Tottenham fans thinking they were much more likely to win trophies than us this season for the sole reason that they got Mourinho.

All of those voices gone now.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom