• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
They say there's an important offer for Semedo from an EPL club, he doesn't mention the club but it must be Wolves given it Mendez who's the agent here.

Say that barça want to offer players or get Bellerin on loan with an option to buy.

Semedo money is going to the Depay deal.

Barcelona can **** off.

Last edited:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The price should be 35mil to PSG, 45mil to those Catalan b*sterds. They're the most odious club in Europe, they'll try and low ball us like they did with Cesc. Shove your "mes que un club" up your arse.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
The problem is that no one is going to buy Semedo. I cannot think of any club capable of paying +30m for him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don’t like this because who are we going to end up with as RB?

If Arteta wants to stick with 5 atb and I think he does do we end up moving Tierney out of the LCB position where he’s been really effective?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

If Arteta wants to stick with 5 atb and I think he does do we end up moving Tierney out of the LCB position where he’s been really effective?
AMN will have to play RB and Cedric backup don't think we'll stick with 3-4-3 unless we failed to sign Aouar and Partey.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

AMN or Bellerin at RWB. Cedric backup.

Tierney can be really effective at LWB/LB too. Saka good back-up.

Gabriel (Mari backup) will take the LCB position with his left foot. If he hits the ground running.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Seen somewhere those shameless Spanish ****s are wanting Bellerin on a loan with an 'option' to buy! :rofl::rofl:

That's no doubt what Barça will offer if there is any truth to the Semedo rumours. Barça is broke. If we want to generate funds for this window it would've needed to be PSG.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Well we've sold Martinez surely that should push us over the line for either Partey or Aouar? If we can't afford both then that it's, I'm not feeling the idea of gutting the squad at unfavorable prices.

The problem isn't the stupid fee Barca will like propose per say it's just a terrible time to sell; we shouldn't be selling Bellerin when his stock is the lowest it will likely be in combination with Covid- 19 especially to those slimy cheap f*ckers Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom