• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21 Gameweek 2

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I remember when Christensen was hyped but he looks worse every year.

Clown of a defender.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Tbf, the ball was skipping quickly and Kepa came out too so it would have been difficult in real time. At least he got it right in the end. The Sokratis one though was ridiculous.
You’re right. However I have an unhealthy hatred of all refs (and proud of it).

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
What about the Sp**s game - deserved ?

Son really is the only special player for them nowadays. Get him to another club and they are done

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

How many games will Christensen miss because of ban? Is it 3?

Can they really sell Rudiger, who has been one of their better defenders?

9jagooner

I like Timo's movement and the way he moves with the ball.
His decision making in the box though, leaves a lot to be desired

dino bravo

Chelsea have spent a small countries GDP on attacking players, and you just know Oli is going to force his way back into this side.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Fat Frank is a joke of a manager. Spends a literal fortune on the attack but can’t create a chance.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom