• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21 Gameweek 2

dino bravo

£4b on attacking players, and Chelsea barely crossed the halfway line with 11.

Long second half for them coming up.

Funny that the biggest game of the season so far has been the worst watch.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
That was idiotic. Wheat the hell was he thinking?

Lampard needs to train the panic out of his players, because at the moment, they all seem to get flustered at the crunch.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
:lol:

You’ve not missed much, not been a great game so far.

Werner is showing a lot of promise with his movement but very much lacking in his decision making.

Werner, Havertz, Ziyech as soon as he's on there will all be absolute elite signings.

People on here are just jumping the gun as per.
Will take weeks to months and then this is gonna be an evil team, sadly.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
This was the same **** who disallowed sokratis goal against Crystal Palace when chambers was fouled

And he doesn’t see that’s a red? These lot are all ****s :lol:
Tbf, the ball was skipping quickly and Kepa came out too so it would have been difficult in real time. At least he got it right in the end. The Sokratis one though was ridiculous.

dino bravo

I don't watch much Bundesliga, but Havertz looks very undewhelming. Early days I know. Werner will obvs score plenty.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Should Havertz being playing CF?

Probably playing off Werner. He looks like a rich man’s Dele Alli from what I’ve seen of him.

Pulisic loves playing from the left and Ziyech on the right so that’s probably what they’ll go with.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom