• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21 Gameweek 2

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I like Timo's movement and the way he moves with the ball.
His decision making in the box though, leaves a lot to be desired

It's just another approach to the game and different runs to do with different teammates.

Takes time, usually more than a few weeks.
No foundation to judge just yet, guy's had elite movement and linkup play at Leipzig.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I remember when Christensen was hyped but he looks worse every year.

Clown of a defender.

Trying to remember the name of that young CB that Chelsea had who played an absolute blinder against Arsenal and everyone thought he'd be world class but ended up being loaned out never to be heard of again.

Think he played at 3 in the back under Conte or something.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Thiago coming on is just going to compound the problem for Chelsea. I don't see how Liverpool don't put 2 or 3 past them this second half

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom