• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Apparently this guy is extremely reliable.
fUXAtVCv_400x400.jpg

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I don't know where to post this, but the Sky Sports Transfer Show with this Kaveh Solhekol +Dharmesh Sheth is honestly one of the worst things I have ever watched. They know absolutely nothing and I can't stand the way Dharmesh looks down the camera the f*cking freak.

Malky

Established Member
What this I'm seeing on Facebook that Ornstein is saying Laca could be sold?

By his reaction on the bench there could be the hope we are selling him, he usually is laughing at his own misses when he is subbed off but now he was a bit down, maybe he wanted that second goal to say goodbye! I hope so!

Where has Ornstein said this?

No chance we're shifting the players needed for Partey and Aouar, then selling, and replacing, our starting CF. As much as I'd like to see us get Eduoard I just think it's too much movement in a small amount of time.

No chance we're shifting the players needed for Partey and Aouar, then selling, and replacing, our starting CF. As much as I'd like to see us get Eduoard I just think it's too much movement in a small amount of time.

I dont have The athletic but if you google Lacazette Ornstein deadline its the first news there. Maybe he is not wven talk about Laca leaving but there maybe some interest if so Im,sorry misleading you guys.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

I have the Athletic and all I've seen him say is Roma enquired but couldn't afford him

Keplaz

Don't shoot the messenger. ITK on Twitter saying we are in advanced talks with Zinchenko from Citeh. The Arteta connection.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Don't shoot the messenger. ITK on Twitter saying we are in advanced talks with Zinchenko from Citeh. The Arteta connection.
Wouldn't mind Zinchenko. We apparently wanted him when Wenger was still in charge.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
For the national team is he a defensive or attacking midfielder?

On paper minutes listed mainly CM with a few games at CAM & even CF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom