• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

asajoseph

Established Member
Er, yeah, of course they are - point is just that our 'left side' is hardly '****ed up' if we lose Reyes and Cole - we'd be worse at left back, but we'll be better there than we were last season.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Jameel46 said:
YeahBee said:
Didn't know where to put this but I would say that if we

Got Gallas for Cole
&
Baptista for Reyes
our squad would be much more balanced maybe bring in another winger

balanced? that would leave our left side f*cked up.

Worse yes but the overall balance of the squad would be better

The improvements in CM and CB overweights the loss in one LB and one LM/Striker. And Baptista would suit our 4-5-1 really well and RVP could play such a LM role better then one in a 4-4-2, heck even Henry would be good in such a role and we still have 3 potential starters in Hleb, Rosicky and Freddie for the wings

He's too old. I dont think wenger would ever buy him, although i think he could add good immediate help. Personally I would prefer sorin. But im not sure of his status anymore.

been

i think we shoudl go in for him great expiriance can teach and wants to try teh EPL plus

kolo toure idolizes him saying he is his hero he can learn alot from him

wenger go in for him but dont pay more then 4mill

GraPu

gooner0126 said:
He's too old. I dont think wenger would ever buy him, although i think he could add good immediate help. Personally I would prefer sorin. But im not sure of his status anymore.

Isn't Sorin a left back and Ayala is centre back???

I think he will be a perfect replacement for Sol, cheap and experienced, and he won't hinder the development of Senderos...

asajoseph

Established Member
When fit, Woodgate's brilliant.

But he's hardly ever fit, and he's a convicted racist (although that's probably behind him).

Jameel46

Established Member
if he's a racist than i don't think that he would consider coming to arsenal and who would want him IF he is a racist

gunnerGH

Established Member
Woodgates finished now. Once your injury prone-your forever injury prone. Wenger will look to bring in someone young on the cheap

Avenell87

Gunnergregharrison said:
Woodgates finished now. Once your injury prone-your forever injury prone. Wenger will look to bring in someone young on the cheap

i cant see why he would buy another cheap young defender when we have senderos who is reletively young, djourou as backup, hoyte if needed im sure traore can play there also, so we need someone who can come straight into the defence and improve the line, and the team as a whole

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Zlatan is goint to italian courts to force Juve to sell him so there si still a chance get in there Wenger I know you like him and a Zlatan Henry partnership is mouthwatering, their skills should really click and they can both provide for each other and others

paulmm3

Another player I'd like to get is Owen Hargreaves. He's great, he's only 25, and he wants to play for a big English club.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom