• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

non flying dutchman

I haven't scrolled through the topic so sorry if someone has already suggested this, I just wondered what everyone would think to Lucas Neill joining us?

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hli ... ers+future

His contract is set to expire next summer so I would have thought blackburn would be keen to get something for him, seen as he seems to want to leave.

He had a great world cup, and is one of the more consistent players in the premiership.

Wenger seems reluctant to spend a good amount of money on a defender, and this guy has got plenty of experience, probably is just a bit better than big phil at the moment, and could be a fantastic squad player when phil matures.

Can also score a few goals.

What's your thoughts?

Jameel46

Established Member
what position does Neill play?
RB

what is the last position that we need to strenghen?
RB

i hope that helped you, non flying dutchman

dos1986

Established Member
At this stage I would love any signing at all but if we get gallas,ribery,a diarra it would be amazing,I just hope we dont get abidal the guy is 27 and will cost at least 8m I think ricardo gardner would be a much better buy.Taiwo is my dream lb but its not going to happen

Eboue/lauren Toure/djourou Gallas/senderos Taiwo/traore

Hleb/freddie Diarra/gilberto Cesc/abou Rosicky/ribery

Rvp/ade Thierry/theo

That would be a real good squad and add the youngsters and you just never know the title maybe

cesc2007

i like to see in consistent players and players who do not want to play for us goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

cole for gallas + cash
Reyes for Baptista
Ribery

Theses quality players will make us complete and give us a chance to win the EPL

However we have a coach who doesn't think anything is wrong with us.

The CL game with Zagrab will determine our season and our future.

Gunner87

Are you swede? You always want swedes in the team....

Bring on Ribery and Gallas. We need some stars to become a feared force in the CL!

And if we want to make the treble, we will need to rotate! F.e. in December. Every 4 days a game...!!!

kooldawg

Established Member
Isaakson would be a good backup goalie with International experience. I wouldn't mind him in the squad.

kel varnsen

Established Member
a central defender and a defensive midfielder. of the ones we've been linked with, i'd be happy with gallas or abidal and maybe that oubina guy?

kel varnsen

Established Member
Gurgen said:
If you don't like Alonso you're definitely not going to like Oubina kel :lol:

is he similar to xabi? hm, then forget it. i thought he was a bit more mobile; covered a bit more space.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom