• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

jesper

My first post! - Do you people here also have this uncomfortable feeling that Cole and Reyes should leave quickly because it is becoming more difficult to get replacements every day now.

If hope Reyes goes, he is replacable.
and on the wish list... Maybe a swoop with Reyes and Carlos + 5 Million (or more)
I just think our midfield is well occupied and we just need a good central defender. I saw someone name mexes. Always liked him. But if you ask me, if we get new players Wenger is going to come up with some nobody though of or maybe even knew.
I just hope we are going to strenghen the defense because we cannot wait for Senderos and Clichy to return and lose points at the beginning of the season immediately!!

Why are some people naming players like Ronaldinho... I like it when someone names a player that I have not though of and is a realistic option. btw, I am also from Holland and think Sneijder from Ajax is fysically poor and struggled at the WC. but it is true he is two footed...

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He's been linked to Bolton :roll: (although he turned them down) Is an international captain, has champions league experience is versitile and apperas to be available at the right price - the player i'm talking about is Juan Pablo Sorin.

Would be an excellent signing in my oppinion.

longrufus

Established Member
At the minute, my wish would be to tap Wengers phone. So i know whats really going on.

As this summer's transfer dealings are bemusing. If Cole and Reyes do end up going, it has been bad planning by the club. Surely we would have been better trying to sort these deals out earlier. Even before the world cup, so that we had all summer to plan transfers.

Might aswell name my current wishlist...
M.Diarra
Ribery
Chivu

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom