• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

07/08 Arsenal vs 22/23

Which one is better?

• Total voters

GDeep™

League is very weak
@GDeep™ who do you think our best player so far this season has been, and who is your current favourite player at Arsenal?
Saka has been our best player, best in the league too.

As I said before I don’t really like many of the players in this team, one or two aside, my current favourite still remains Martinelli. Saliba second.

In terms of pure football talent, this is probably the poorest Arsenal team I have ever seen.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Saka has been our best player, best in the league too.

As I said before I don’t really like many of the players in this team, one or two aside, my current favourite still remains Martinelli. Saliba second.

In terms of pure football talent, this is probably the poorest Arsenal team I have ever seen.
Poorest Arsenal team you've seen 🤣🤣🤣

You must have been watching cricket in and around the time of Mustafi, Sokratis, a lazy Özil etc.

Either that or you are on the wind up.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
You didn’t watch Cesc, Robin, Hlbeb, Rosicky, Nasri etc? Those were much more talented players. This guys couldn’t lace their boots.
I did. But I also watched us concede 22 shots to Andre Gray and Troy Deeney not that long ago.

Those players you mention were unreal to watch. But they never delivered a title.

If this bunch of untalented, unlikeable players we have now manage that, imagine.

Imagine Bukayo Saka with a winners medal when he is "only fit to" work in Camden Market.

Imagine Ødegaard on an open top bus holding a trophy when he should be catching fish of the coast of Norway.

Imagine Gabriel ushering Haaland out of the way to lift the title when he should be collecting drug debts in Sao Paulo.

Imagine Ben "the flower pot man" White winning a title when he should be helping his dad water the daffodils in the garden centre. Lacing rows of roses instead of boots.

I have to assume you are on the wind up hence my reply.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I did. But I also watched us concede 22 shots to Andre Gray and Troy Deeney not that long ago.

Those players you mention were unreal to watch. But they never delivered a title.

If this bunch of untalented, unlikeable players we have now manage that, imagine.

Imagine Bukayo Saka with a winners medal when he is "only fit to" work in Camden Market.

Imagine Ødegaard on an open top bus holding a trophy when he should be catching fish of the coast of Norway.

Imagine Gabriel ushering Haaland out of the way to lift the title when he should be collecting drug debts in Sao Paulo.

Imagine Ben "the flower pot man" White winning a title when he should be helping his dad water the daffodils in the garden centre. Lacing rows of roses instead of boots.

I have to assume you are on the wind up hence my reply.
I was asked a question and I answered it, there is no wind up here. I’m sure I can come up with something more crazier than saying previous teams that had Cesc or RvP, or Hleb and Rosicky etc were more talented and enjoyable to watch, if I wanted to wind anyone up.

This is a good team team, best in the league this season, but it does reflect the decline, for me anyway, of the game as we knew it.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I was asked a question and I answered it, there is no wind up here. I’m sure I can come up with something more crazier than saying previous teams that had Cesc or RvP, or Hleb and Rosicky etc were more talented and enjoyable to watch, if I wanted to wind anyone up.

This is a good team team, best in the league this season, but it does reflect the decline, for me anyway, of the game as we knew it.
If this is a decline, hopefully it gets steeper!!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Worst Arsenal team ever"

...my source told me this is what they are engraving on all our medals when we win it.

They are even getting Hank Azaria (voice of Comic Book Guy on Simpsons) to present the trophy to us and even say that to all the awful players that we have.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
You didn’t watch Cesc, Robin, Hlbeb, Rosicky, Nasri etc? Those were much more talented players. This guys couldn’t lace their boots.

“Probably the poorest arsenal team I’ve seen.”

What about the 15 years of players we had between Cesc, Robin, Hleb, Rosicky, and Nasri?
Also, the mentioned players were very technical, yes… but that meant nothing when they were being kicked around the pitch.

GDeep™

League is very weak
“Probably the poorest arsenal team I’ve seen.”

What about the 15 years of players we had between Cesc, Robin, Hleb, Rosicky, and Nasri?
Also, the mentioned players were very technical, yes… but that meant nothing when they were being kicked around the pitch.
We were hampered by finances weren’t we, if you want to talk the squad. Those teams despite some weaknesses would smash the current lot.

We were playing the best football in Europe, those were peak Pep/Barcelona days too.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom