• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

07/08 Arsenal vs 22/23

Which one is better?

• Total voters

GDeep™

League is very weak
The Arsenal team which you're boasting about, couldn't beat Ranieri's Leicester to the title. They would stand no chance competing with City's Pep or Liverpool's Klopp.

They even finished outside the top 4. There's nothing more to add here. Please don't stray too far from reality.
This team is nothing in Arsenal history until it wins something, let’s not worry about previous years when we’ve atleast won the FA cup every 3 years. This team has made no impact on any cup competition.

GoonerJay24

That Arsenal team, which lost the Title to Leicester - NOT Man City's Pep - To LEICESTER - is better than the Arteta's side which....is competing with Pep's City?

The Arsenal team you're boasting about, finished behind Tottenham!

They literally couldn't even qualify for the CL, the team had to be dismantled. That's how I know you're an absolute troll and should not be taken seriously.

Okay bro, stay ignorant

GoonerJay24

No we didn’t bottle it. We just drew to West Ham, then palace at home then drew Sunderland in April alone. Lost home to Swansea in March. We sure didn’t bottle it no

Rasmi, I normally agree with you. Sure, Wenger made tactical mistakes in some of those matches. But let's be real, how many injuries did we have that year? You can't win anything with that many player casualties; even Barcelona of 2011 would struggle. If anything, the fact that we reached second place was an achievement. But fans or pundits didn't think critically about our situation

Artemis

This team is nothing in Arsenal history until it wins something, let’s not worry about previous years when we’ve atleast won the FA cup every 3 years. This team has made no impact on any cup competition.
Of course yeah, we should win trophies. But we're talking about the team. The team is better now.

When standards went up, that Arsenal side literally finished outside the top 4 and we literally had to dismantle it. That's a fact which you can't dispute, so why are you still arguing? I don't get it.

Artemis

No we didn’t bottle it. We just drew to West Ham, then palace at home then drew Sunderland in April alone. Lost home to Swansea in March. We sure didn’t bottle it no
Rasmi, you heard it straight from the horse's (@GoonerJay24) mouth. Even Barcelona's 2011 team would struggle to beat Leicester City to the title.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Rasmi, I normally agree with you. Sure, Wenger made tactical mistakes in some of those matches. But let's be real, how many injuries did we have that year? You can't win anything with that many player casualties; even Barcelona of 2011 would struggle. If anything, the fact that we reached second place was an achievement. But fans or pundits didn't think critically about our situation
I get injuries. But that team ended with 71 points. I can’t say a team that won about half of their PL games in a season is better than current team

GDeep™

League is very weak
You clearly weren't supporting Arsenal during the 94/95 season when we finished 12th & we signed Chris Kiwomya.

You're just a gobsh*te who likes to make big statements. I feel sorry for you mate.
Rattled on a forum. Don’t feel sorry for me mate, look closer to home.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
That Arsenal team, which lost the Title to Leicester - NOT Man City's Pep - To LEICESTER - is better than the Arteta's side which....is competing with Pep's City?

The Arsenal team you're boasting about, finished behind Tottenham!

They literally couldn't even qualify for the CL, the team had to be dismantled. That's how I know you're an absolute troll and should not be taken seriously.

Some people will just **** on the current side and project for whatever egotistical reason they have, usually because they decided Arteta Out like 3 years ago and are too far in to change now.

GoonerJay24

I get injuries. But that team ended with 71 points. I can’t say a team that won about half of their PL games in a season is better than current team

The league was different back then, tougher with hard British teams like Sunderland, Stoke, etc. Years ago, United won the league with just 75 points. We did the same in Wenger's first season.

If the current team were without Ødegaard, Rice, Partey, Vieira, and Smith Rowe for most of the season, where do you think we'd be? I haven't even mentioned the defensive injuries. I'd say this campaign we've only had 3 regular casualties in Partey, Tomiyasu and Timber.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom