• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Is everyone pretending that AFCBell didn't say Partey will happen at the start of September?
He said that was the plan, but the club delayed. Now that he has been proven right, it's safe to say he was right.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I heard Robbie say it on aftv. We can sell or loan players to lower leagues in England until the 16th but not buy from them.

There is a second deadline for domestic transfers in England, 5pm on Friday 16 October. This will be for loans or permanent transfers between Premier League and EFL clubs. No transfers can take place between Premier League clubs or with foreign clubs in this additional period.

Nothing there says you can only sell.. So I think it's possible to still buy from lower leagues intil the domestic deadline.

Kakao

Worst thing that AFCBell will get credits for this then he just probably yoloed this story till very end :D

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Worst thing that AFCBell will get credits for this then he just probably yoloed this story till very end :D

A sigh of relief in Saudi Arabia has caused massive shiverings reaching all the way to Chile, i am hearing

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
xQl8czw.png

@Riou
The like on this post made me laugh

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Wow I went to bed saying I better see some good news when I check tomorrow.

I am currently :shivering::shivering:, we didn’t disappoint.

Reactions: A_G

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Right now, with Partey pretty much in, we are in the mix for top 4.

Get in Auoar or similar then its a great window, we are top 4 with what we have.

Get in an Zaha/Eduoard type signing as well... we can start talking about top 3 and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom