• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A. Cole

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
What's your point Premier? he thought about it, he's not going to do it. End of.

He was certainly entitled to think about it, it would give the horse pause for thought next time he was about to try it on someone..

informed1

I think its more to do with the agent checking with the lawyers and less to do with ashley asking him to do that......re-read the article.

Kyla

Malicious intent happens all the time in football. Why drag it through the courts? RVN deserves his comeuppance but I think this is taking it too far! Glad Ashley's backed down!

Allyboy

Established Member
I read that and thought to myself "his lawyer wants a quick buck".

Like it has already been said, its not happening so its a non story.

Mark

Established Member
Ashley's brilliant career could've been ended by that cheating c*nt, so I don't blame him for considering it.

A

Anonymous

with asley checking about this. this should send a warning to the united thugs & the FA that a player will not take this **** lying down

patrick42uk

Established Member
i wonder what hienze's lawyers are doing about henry's delibrate kick on his head. the skull can be a fragile thing sometimes.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Kyla said:
Malicious intent happens all the time in football. Why drag it through the courts? RVN deserves his comeuppance but I think this is taking it too far! Glad Ashley's backed down!

I guess the thinking was that if potentially career threatening tackles aren't going to be dealt with adequately on the pitch, there is always another way..

Kyla

patrick42uk said:
i wonder what hienze's lawyers are doing about henry's delibrate kick on his head. the skull can be a fragile thing sometimes.

Word.

That's the point- United were not the only aggressors on Sun. We dished out a fair bit as well.

I think this latest stuff goes to show how much RVN is villified in all Highbury quarters. That Ash has even contemplated this proves that there is a geniune, genuine *hate* for the man. I've never seen such dislike from one camp for a single player!

Kyla

OneteaminLondon said:
I guess the thinking was that if potentially career threatening tackles aren't going to be dealt with adequately on the pitch, there is always another way..

Roy Keane went about the same thing and brutally suceeded. If ever police involvement was needed, there was the chance. Haalands' inaction lays down a powerful precedent imo. Ashley wouldn't stand a chance!

AFCG7

Established Member
ThePremier surely you are intelligent enough to see right through that article.
The media will try to stretch this story as long as possible.

Chips&CurrySauce

Well you know more than me in that case Kyla. To be honest I wouldn't be in favour of such action. Its time to let it go and move on..

The good thing is everyone in the country and worldwide now know Ruud for what he really is, and thats good enough for me.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
However, Barnett has now confirmed that legal advice has been sought but, that in all likelihood, no action would be taken.

''It's only because Ashley is the nicest guy in football, a real gentleman, that he probably wouldn't want to pursue anything through the courts,'' confirmed Barnett.

nuff said

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom