• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A. Cole

tbbosa

I think it's a move aimed at showing how naive, stupid and careless RVN’s violence on Ashley Cole really was!!, but it won't be pursued any further for sure.
As for the Horseface being hated, it’s not only at Highbury, even from what I hear his team mates too are not so fond of the guy. Roy Keane, Ronaldo (the fake one) and Giggs for the Club and Edgar Davids, Kuluivert, Arjen Robben and keeper Van Der Saar in the national team, do not talk to him that much. They all have a certain dislike of the guy. Sources at Manure say he is aloof and snobbish and seems he even cheats in training, always diving and all.:D
I guess some people are just not likable...that’s all!!

br02afc

Ruud Van Horse Face TNUC is a cheat, in every sence of the word. A Cheat. He could have seriously injured England and Arsenals' most valuable player. For that he should be publically flogged.

Do it in the middle of Picaddilly for a Day. I'd pay to throw horse sh!t at him.

beanz

Agents are the boil on the behind of football.
As you might have guessed, I don't like agents, there may be one or two who are nice and genuinely interested in furthering the careers of their clients, along with promoting the cause of hard done by footballers. But.... a brief pause while you pick yourselves off the floor from laughing too much, I beleive the majority are in it to line their pockets and the mugs who pay in the end are you, me and every other football fan.
Agents, I fart in their general direction and flick my nose pickings at them. :thumbdown

Canuck

Established Member
I doubt Cole thought of it in the first place, smacks of agentism. It's just media blabbing anyways. Not to be taken seriously I imagine.

The Premier

I'm sorry, I try to pick shorter articles so you can keep up, anyway, near the end:

.... Although Edu claims he did not see any incident involving Ferguson, he has accused the United players of trying to wind up the champions.

"Afterwards, as we went down the tunnel, I saw people being pulled apart, people pushing, pointing and shouting," Edu told uefa.com.

"The United players were shouting at us and trying to wind us up about the result.

"But I didn't see any soup being thrown at anyone.

"To be honest, there was nothing that I haven't seen in the Brazilian derbies."

The former Corinthians star, who is rumoured to be a 2005 target for United if he does not sign a new deal at Highbury, singled out Gary Neville for criticism.

"I think some of the United players were malicious last Sunday," he stated.

"I think we were a lot fairer in the tackles than United.

"Jose Antonio Reyes was being kicked all over the park. They were beating the boy up and Gary Neville was tackling in such a way that he should have been sent off."

jeromelee

br02afc said:
Ruud Van Horse Face TNUC is a cheat, in every sence of the word. A Cheat. He could have seriously injured England and Arsenals' most valuable player. For that he should be publically flogged.

Do it in the middle of Picaddilly for a Day. I'd pay to throw horse sh!t at him.

LOL :lol:

calvinngai88

Wow, she's gorgeous and innocent looking yet violent. Look at the second last paragraph of that article.

"She was sentenced to 120 hours’ community service and fined £500 for an attack on a nightclub toilet attendant last year." :roll:

senior

Ruuds challenge was a bad one and a sending off was probably deserved. The chances of him actually seriously injuring Cole with the challenge was none existent and any suggestion otherwise is rubbish. The fact that he played on proves that!

If you really want to have a look at dangerous challenges which could seriously injure someone then I suggest you try to see the clip of Cole against Ben Thatcher last year - a two footed over the top lunge which if I remember correctly caught him on the knee it was that high.

Now that is a tackle which could easily end somones career.

Sammer

Established Member
senior said:
Ruuds challenge was a bad one and a sending off was probably deserved. The chances of him actually seriously injuring Cole with the challenge was none existent and any suggestion otherwise is rubbish. The fact that he played on proves that!

Another semi-intelligent **** statement from you, senior.

The fact that he continued playing has to do with nothing but LUCK. Horseface went straight and directly to Ash´s knee. If Ash would not have been able to quickly lift his leg a bit, his ligaments, not to speak of the patella bone would have been broken.

Or let me ask you this: if you throw a knife at a guys head d, and the guy is lucky as he gets only touched by and and suffers minor injuries.

Does that prove, that you did not attempt to seriously injure someone?

Kyla

Senior- do you understand the difference b/w intent and simple heat of the moment challenges. Ruuds was deliberate and calculated. He wasn't even looking at the ball. Ashely's was horrendous but you can forgive him for wanting to actually PLAY the game rather than go out to maime a player

senior

I disagree Sammer, but that probably doesn't surprise you. IMHO Ruuds challenge wasn't capable of causing any serious damage (the knife throwing idea is a bit OTT btw) but it was deliberate and hence sending off was probably justified.

Kyla - of course Ruuds was in the heat of the moment as he didn't know he was going to be in that position until a second before he did it and if Coles knee wasn't there he would have got the ball. He knew this of course and was unconcerned about getting Cole. Cole is the same in that it was spur of the moment thing, but again he decided to go in two footed and high which is just as likely or more likely to get the man than the ball.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom