• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A. Cole

skart14

senior said:
I disagree Sammer, but that probably doesn't surprise you. IMHO Ruuds challenge wasn't capable of causing any serious damage (the knife throwing idea is a bit OTT btw) but it was deliberate and hence sending off was probably justified.

Kyla - of course Ruuds was in the heat of the moment as he didn't know he was going to be in that position until a second before he did it and if Coles knee wasn't there he would have got the ball. He knew this of course and was unconcerned about getting Cole. Cole is the same in that it was spur of the moment thing, but again he decided to go in two footed and high which is just as likely or more likely to get the man than the ball.

Just when i thought you were one of the more sensible mancs here...have you ever played football...that kind of tackle can definately cause serious injuries...and if you saw horsies facial expression, it definately looked to get ash...

informed1

senior said:
Wasn't the case against her also branding her a racist which shows how crap it was if she is dating Cole.

hmmm I thought the same thing....I also remember her going out with another black pop star from the rival band the week after being accused....giving the fact they supposedly have a new single out, I am not too convinced about any of this....but then again its sh* t to do with me or anyone else.

senior

Yes I have played football - at a decent level as well (North West Counties for £25 a week) but have now got a rusty nail with my boots hanging on it. I am not trying to wind anyone up here - read my posts and you will hopefully see that I am of course biased in being a United fan but try to be objective.

I haven't seen Ruuds face at the time of the challenge but have seen it a number of times on Sky and really don't think it could have cause a serious injury. I do agree he knew what he was doing though and saw the opportunity and took it which means he fully deserves his ban.

patrick42uk

Established Member
senior said:
Wasn't the case against her also branding her a racist which shows how crap it was if she is dating Cole.

yeah i wondered about that. but then a.cole is half white so maybe thats enough for her.

JazzG

Established Member
As long as it doesn't effect his football I couldn't give a crap who he dates ;) (as long as it isn't man, or an old lady.....)

seanconvey66

They live in the same block of appartments in Princess Park about two minutes from where i live. I see them all the time. Ash always goes in the Tesos (where ive got a part time job, im a student) and hes always got the same hot girl with him and it aint that Cheryl its sum other girl. So i dont think he split up with his girlfriend in july, becauses i saw him the other Thursday nite, (the nite after England Azerbajan) in tesco and he was holding hands with her. But that Cheryl is fit, her and all the other ones in her band go to my gym, (in the complex where the appartments are)

Chips&CurrySauce

seanconvey is our spy. Used to play footie with Ryan Smith and sees him regularly in Angel and sees Ashley in Tescos' Keep us all posted Sean!!!

Sammer

Established Member
senior said:
Yes I have played football - at a decent level as well (North West Counties for £25 a week) but have now got a rusty nail with my boots hanging on it. I am not trying to wind anyone up here - read my posts and you will hopefully see that I am of course biased in being a United fan but try to be objective.

I haven't seen Ruuds face at the time of the challenge but have seen it a number of times on Sky and really don't think it could have cause a serious injury. I do agree he knew what he was doing though and saw the opportunity and took it which means he fully deserves his ban.

No suprise here from you again. So the stamp on Lehmanns harmstring was "in the heat of the moment" too....?!

senior

We are going round in circles now aren't we.

If Ruud stamped on Lehman then Edu stamped on Scholes. Gary Chuckle went through Reyes and Cole went through Ronaldo etc etc.

I'm am happy to suggest that Ruud should be strung up or maybe even better for you lot made to shoot from outside the box from now on (he hasn't scored from outside the box for us) but in reality my opinion is going to be different than yours because of our respective biases.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Senior, you know that isn't the whole story with us and yourselves. Whilst I respect your opinions and the fact that you're trying to be a little objective, I don't think you can deny Ruud himself has a crime sheet longer than the entire Arsenal's teams over the three years he's been playing in this fixture.

Although I agree some of Edu and Vieira's tackling was less than friendly.

va_va_voom

seanconvey66 said:
Yea mate its all about who you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next time i see ash im going to ask if he threw the pizza!

Hell of a place that isn't it. My company are involved with it, and when we had a site visit girls aloud were by the pool in the gym in their bikini.

Sometimes there are perks to this job!!!!

Ashley Cole is a damn lucky man.

senior

I was concentrating on Sunday only. I disagree with the entire Arsenals team comparison but he is certainly not a saint and is of course a dirty player. I find it funny that people say he is a diving cheat but do not realise or agree that he is a dirty player apart from you lot - strange. He has generally stopped his diving antics but hasn't managed to curb the other faults. The closest player I can think that he is like is big Norman who was one hell of a dirty player.

The bad blood between the clubs goes back years though. The first one I remember is Arsenal players deliberately winding Remi Moses up in 83 to ensure he missed the cup final. Remi being the type of person he was reacted and got sent off.

There will no doubt be others from your side and I guess the media stoke it up as well now as it makes good headlines for them.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
senior said:
The first one I remember is Arsenal players deliberately winding Remi Moses up in 83 to ensure he missed the cup final. Remi being the type of person he was reacted and got sent off.

You made sure you got us back for that one though. David Rocastle (God bless Rocky) ring any bells?

senior

I remember Norman kicking him up and down Old Trafford during one game in the 80's and then Rocky was the one to get sent off for hitting Norman who just laughed and pointed the ref who was watching the incident. Is that the one you mean? I didn't know he missed any final becuase of it though.

That game at OT btw was one hell of a dirty match and made Sunday look like a church outing. The atmosphere was electric and you brought thosusands and made one hell of a racket - those were the days eh?

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I was talking about the retaliation. Not missing a Cup Final, but if you want to bring that up, then step forward Sol Campbell.

kanuuu

Established Member
The Premier, If you think that this is bad whinging, what do you think of Horseface sueing Arsène for calling him a cheat! :lol:

slapz

Don't really rate her.. the one he had before was gorgeous

But like Jazz says, long as he plays well and scores a few times on the pitch, i dont care who he scores with off the pitch

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom