• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AC Milan 0-2 Arsenal Player Rating

arsenalfc0719

Established Member
Almunia 6
Sagna 7.5
Gallas8
Senderos 8
Clichy 7.5
Flamini 8.5
Fabregas 9.5
Eboue 6
Diaby 6
Hleb 8.5
Adebayor 8.5

Walcott 7

Lehman 10

henry79

Almunia - 6
Sagna - 8
Gallas - 8
Senderos 8
Clichy - 8
Diaby - 6
Fabregas - 10
Flamini - 10
Eboue-5
Hleb - 9
Adebayor - 8

walcott- 7
gilberto-6

Christofaux

Almunia 8
Sagna 8
Senderos 7
Gallas 7
Clichy 7
Diaby 7
Eboue 6
flamini 9
Fabregas9
hleb 7
Adebayor 6

Walcott 8

Roscoi

Almunia - 7
Sagna - 7
Gallas - 8
Senderos- 8
Clichy - 7
Diaby - 7
Fabregas - 10
Flamini - 9
Eboue - 6
Hleb - 8
Adebayor - 9

Walcott - 7.5
Gilberto - N/A

hujja

Established Member
GoonerGurjit said:
qs said:
Almunia - 6
Sagna - 8
Gallas - 8
Senderos 7
Clichy - 7
Diaby - 6
Fabregas - 9
Flamini - 10
Hleb - 9
Adebayor - 8

Eboue wasn't that bad.

Yes he was.

He was being his usual crappy self.

Plus he missed an easy chance.

trisoman

Almunia - 7.5, did what he had to well and good reactions from the shots they did have on target and coming off his line quickly. I mean, I know some will still say we could've better but he's not half terrible now.

Sagna - 7.5, defended decently well and did ok in the midfield area - but 2nd half comm with Eboue was pretty bad at times.

Gallas - 9, always quick on the ball and gave Pato and Inzaghi no space to work with. Manned the line damn well too, I'd never seen us pull the line so tight to cause so many offsides, EVEN discounting linesmen mistakes.

Senderos - 8. He was amazing with Gallas, was wondering what happened to the lumbering dude we saw at Villa. That said, I really don't think he's the long term answer, giving away one or two errors that need not have been made. And I missed Toure at the corner.

Clichy - 8.5, loved his moves down the flank and defended ok, though I think he needs to play on the edge of the sideline more, he gave Oddo too much space.

Eboue - 5.5. I know he has his defenders here, but honestly, he was free to make a shot and didn't; didn't do anything particularly well and didn't give us much down the right flank. He was just pacy at best, and little much else.

Flamini - 10. My MOTM. Did you see Kaka? Gattuso was missing, Ambrosini had to dive and Kaka was either offside or passing horridly. Perhaps Milan missed Seedorf more than expected, but Flamini surely deserves his big fat contract NOW after tonight's performance.

Fabregas - 9. At the heart of all our good moves, unlucky with the shot that popped off the crossbar but did damn well to score and make Milan hearts break. I thought he was horrid at Villa but you know, it's nights like this you live for and he's a big game player.

Diaby - 6.5. I just can't give him more because besides his slightly skewed shot, he played dubiously on the flank. After the first 15, 20 minutes, he was lost, missed easy passes and went absolutely nowhere with what he had, and there was a LOT of space when Oddo pushed up.

Hleb - 7. Not his best performance, but still seething over the referee's yellow card to him.

Adebayor - 7.5. Literally Jekyll and Hyde. Awesome shot which Kalac saved and made the old men at the back look weak and in fear, but then his control disappeared and he wasted too much possession when he was clear and open. I wouldn't blame all the offsides on him and he led the line well - but I can't raise the grade on the basis of the possession NYARGHS I had in the 1st half.

Walcott - at this point my stream crashed and burnt, so I don't feel right giving a grade.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Almunia 7
Sagna 9
Gallas 9
Senderos 9
Clichy 9
Eboue 6
Cesc 10
Flamini 9.5
Hleb 9.5
Diaby 7
Ade 9

Theo 8

Wenger 100

Fans 1000

Linson

qs said:
Almunia - 6
Sagna - 8
Gallas - 8
Senderos 7
Clichy - 7
Diaby - 6
Fabregas - 9
Flamini - 10
Hleb - 9
Adebayor - 8

I think everyones gone a bit overblown with ratings lol!!!! I totally agree with qs, flamini was my MOTM very closely followed by Fabregas!

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Almunia 8

Gallas 9

Senderos 9

Sanga 9

Clichy 8,5

Diaby 8

Fabregas 10 what a midfielder absolutely no words to say.

Flamini 9

Eboue 6 not really involved but did good defensivly

Hleb 9 he was marked ver tight by the holding midfielders of Ac Milan, but what a player again,, with 2 men in his back he was still capable of retaining posession

Adebayor 9 great game by Adebayor, he worked hard and was very very solid today

Walcott 8 showd great pace and determentation, for the 0-2.

Wenger 20 his team was great today

giuliob

Almunia 7 Solid for the most part; Kept busy the 1st part of the 1st half....
Sagna 8.5 Great game; tireless; tough as nails
Gallas 8.5 Another stalwart defender
Senderos 8.5 Gradually shook off the case of nerves; sees the game so well...
Clichy 8.5 All the defenders did what was required and then some.
Eboue 6 Worked hard; had a couple of chances; a better 2nd half......
Cesc 9 He and Hleb pushed the team forward and got them on track....
Flamini 9 Brilliant...
Hleb 9 He gets beat up more than anybody....It's kind of an underhanded tribute to his technical prowess....
Diaby 6 Dribbles too much, does he know what he wants to do? But he finally settled down and played better....
Ade 8.5 Excellent work rate; nice goal which he deserved...

Theo 7.5 Really showed how tired Milan was....
Gilberto 7 No mistakes; did what he was supposed to do......

mccroix

Almunia: 8,5
Sagna: 8,5
Gallas: 9
Senderos: 7,5
Clichy: 7
Eboue: 6
Flamini: 10
Cesc: 10
Diaby: 7 He ALWAYS starts off well and gets worse...doesn't know how to defend on the left, bad positioning
Hleb: 8
Ade: 7 (unlike the most of you, I thought he was pretty frustrating to watch at times yesterday..clearly better than in the first leg, but still careless at times)

Walcott: 8 (great cameo)

PS: THANK YOU Arsenal for a wunderful evening and birthday present for today...that's all I wanted

No.8_Wright

Almunia - 10 - Not tested but everything he had to do he did well

Defence 10 - Absolutely solid performance from everyone
Midfield 10 - Especially Flamini MOTM. He is gaining a reputation as a world class DM
Forward - 10 - Adebayor worked his socks off all game and led the line brilliantly against the Worlds best.

Only player who I felt could have done more in the game was Eboue. I feel he kind of let his team mates down by not putting in that extra effort, sloppy passes, careless shooting and obvious run making - was glad to see Theo come on for him.

Feanor

Established Member
Almunia: 9
Sagna: 9
Gallas: 10
Senderos: 9
Clichy: 9
Eboue: 5 was frustrating all night
Flamini: 10
Cesc: 10
Diaby: 7 was poorish
Hleb: 8
Ade: 9
Walcott: 9

Team: 10

Biggus

Established Member
You're a disgrace, the lot of you. And I shan't take you seriously......until you sober up. :lol:

Legend#1

Established Member
Gurgen said:
Almunia 6
Sagna 8
Gallas 8
Senderos 8
Clichy 8
Eboue 6
Cesc 10
Flamini 9
Hleb 9
Diaby 7
Ade 9

Theo 8

Spot on.

Actually i'd probably give Almunia a 7.

Handling was good and good save from a difficult Pirlo free kick.

3Z

Gurgen said:
Almunia 6
Sagna 8
Gallas 8
Senderos 8
Clichy 8
Eboue 6
Cesc 10
Flamini 9
Hleb 9
Diaby 7
Ade 9

Theo 8

Bar Almunia who i felt deserved atleast a 7 i agree with these ratings.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom